Prizes...

kcausey

Banned
I don't have anything yet.....but i just wanted yall to know i have contacted the following for "donations"...

Magnus
Crimson Talon
Lone Wolf
Scentlok

Yall try and help me out if you can......i know we all appreciate it when members contribute, but it's a bit sweeter when the corporate side of things get involved.
Kip

Arrow3

I have some things in the works as well....Hope they pan out...

BowanaLee

I'm on it ! ....:type:

Duckhawk

Banned
Tommy Walton has donated some Buck Teaser grunt calls. Thanks Tommy

Jasper

Hey Duck,

I have something lined up for the Challenge. Just sent you a PM.

hound dog

I may have some thing too but we will see.

Arrow3

Has anyone been able to round up some prizes?? :huh:

kcausey

Banned
all those i contacted.....carbon express is the only one who answered......said it wasn't in their budget????

Duckhawk

Banned
The local shop told me to try back this month last month he was over budget!! I hope to hear from them soon.

dusty80

I wonder if the GON magazine could help us out. Most of us are subscribers......... Maybe the could work out a deal with the people they run advertisments for?? Just a though.

JasonF

Maybe try contacting Gander Mountain...

Gander Mountain receives several hundred requests for merchandise and monetary donations from nonprofit groups each month. We wish it were possible to honor all of these requests since most are very worthwhile causes. Please know that all donation requests are given serious consideration.

Organizations seeking a donation from Gander Mountain should adhere to the following criteria and procedures:

Organization must be classified as a 501(c)3 or similar organization by the Internal Revenue Service.
All requests must be typed on association, company, or school letterhead.
All requests must be mailed directly to the store. (No e-mail please).
Please include date, time, and location of the event.
Please include how the item will be used (silent auction, live auction, raffle or door prize).
Please include organization contact person (name, phone number, address).
Requests should be submitted to the store at least six (6) to eight (8) weeks prior to the event.

http://www.gandermountain.com/customerservice/donations.asp

JasonF

Or Bass Pro Shops....

Bass Pro Shops believes it is important to individually address each contribution request. However, because of the literally thousands of requests that we receive Bass Pro Shops has established the following required guidelines for charitable contributions. If you request does not meet these guidelines, it will not be considered.

1. Organizations requesting contributions must be registered with the IRS as a 501 (c) 3 non-profit (charitable) organization.

2. Organizations and individuals requesting contributions must submit request via e-mail only to arrive in our office a minimum of 120 days in advance of the deadline or event. No mailed or faxed requests will be accepted.

3. The request should be short and concise including only information necessary for the board to make a decision without researching the organization’s authenticity.

4. Please include the name of the event or organization, the date of the event, a shipping address, and a phone contact.

5. The bulk of Bass Pro Shops charitable giving falls under the categories of Conservation or Youth and Novice Adult Outdoor Education. Requests that do not support these missions are less likely to be approved.

6. Only merchandise bearing the Bass Pro Shops logo or the logo of one of our affiliated companies are eligible for donation. In some rare circumstances, donations of Bass Pro Shops gift cards or checks may be arranged. If an organization is seeking the donation or items manufactured by one of our suppliers (for example, a Coleman ice chest), the organization should submit a request to that company, not Bass Pro Shops

7. It is the responsibility of requesting organizations to obtain a copy of and familiarize themselves with these guidelines.

Requests can be e-mailed to bpsdonations@basspro.com. In preparing your e-mail please follow these guidelines: The e-mail subject line should display “CONTRIBUTION REQUEST – and the name of your event or organization. In the document please state clearly the date of the event and/or the deadline to receive a donation. (Remember, we must have at least 120 days.) Be sure to include your shipping address, not a P.O. address.

Upon receipt of your request, we will send you an email reply acknowledging we received your request. Unless you are elected to be contributed to, you will receive no other correspondence from us. If you are elected for contribution, we will contact you at the e-mail address or contact phone number given in your donation request.

Bass Pro Shops is involved with national contributions to:

Ducks Unlimited
Quail Unlimited
National Wild Turkey Federation
Boy Scouts of America
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
(see our web site for other National Partners)

For this reason, no individual contributions will be made to chapters representing these organizations. We feel by taking this approach we will be assisting people involved in those organization at many levels. If you have a local chapter and we have a store in your town, please contact the Store Promotions Manager to make them aware of your event.

If there are any further questions, you may direct them to bpsdonations@basspro.com. However, this may delay your request for consideration. Please review the guidelines carefully and submit your request as directed. Thank you for considering Bass Pro Shops, have a great day and remember.."The Great Outdoors...Pass it On."

kcausey

Banned
Gon

I wonder if the GON magazine could help us out. Most of us are subscribers......... Maybe the could work out a deal with the people they run advertisments for?? Just a though.

we had talked about at least getting the current standings posted monthly, and then the winners after the fact.....at least get some "on paper" glory. i think it would be kinda neat.
ekc

Arrow3

I sent Mr. Burch a Pm asking if GON could help us out but never heard back from him..:huh: I will send a follow up Pm....

Duckhawk

Banned
I had spoken with Brad Gill w/ GON about the air time and said he would sit down with the editors and let me know what they thought or what I could do! I haven't heard back from in a week or so.