car rentals

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
Walkie Takie,

I use Hertz quite a bit but that is mostly because I am a Gold member with them (company pays for it).

The best thing to do is to check all the different companies websites for deals and coupons. You can usually find a good deal.

Nitro

Banned
I use Hertz for my business travels. Five Star Gold Member:bounce:

I have had excellent service from them..

Get a quote from them..also try Enterprise ..

FishingAddict

Hertz is good, but very expensive- cause typically it is used for business travelers where a company picks up the tab.

Go to Orbitz or other search sight and find the best rate you can for the dates you need it.

Enteprise may be a good deal as well- I don't know if they are in the search engine. Great service also.

I've had a good experience with Enterprise. Much cheaper than Hertz.

Advise-- if you want a van, they are in high demand on the weekends so you need to get it in gear and reserve one.

Meriwether Mike

Try Armada Van Rental. I have had good luck with them.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I got a heck of a deal 2 weeks ago from Enterprise. I just wanted a mid-size car for 3-4 days. When I went by on Saturday morning, they had a few cars that I could not fit my long legs into, so the guy told me that he would offer me a Toyota Sienna van for the same price. I took it and it drove great and had decent gas milage too. I turned it back in on late Tuesday evening after driving 470 miles. It was unlimited milage and the total cost was $70.59. The guy was super nice and made this a good deal for me. NOW.....I didn't realize until two days later that I had forgotten and left my checkbook in the compartment of the driver's door. I called him and he tracked down the vehicle (that had now been rented by someone else) and he went and got my checkbook from the vehicle and brought it back to the rental place for me. The other person that had rented it had just dropped it off at the Chevrolet dealership where he had some hail damage repairs done on his regular vehicle. He had not seen my checkbook and neither did the person that cleaned and prepped the vehicle for rental. Thankfully, my checkbook fit into a narrow slot in the door and no one could see it. I told the guy where to look for it and he called me and told me he had it for me. Not only did I get a pretty good deal on the original rental but I think their customer service was really Great.

Latest posts