Leather paddle holster

snuffy

How do y'all put on the iwb holsters with loops on? Do you unsnap them every time?
I have one with loops and find it awkward to put on.

The one I wear everyday has clips.

Reactions: Dub

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
How do y'all put on the iwb holsters with loops on? Do you unsnap them every time?
I have one with loops and find it awkward to put on.

The one I wear everyday has clips.
I have a Desantis that has plastic loops that go over your pants and the belt slides through. I just don't care much for IWB holsters. I couldn't get use to it.

fflintlock

Are you wanting concealment ?

Or is this for open carry / woods carry ?
There for however I feel like carrying at the time. I'm about 50/50 on conceal or open carry. Depends on the weather/time of year, where I'm going or what I'm wearing. I find that when I open carry, almost no one even sees it. I get more nods from carriers than weird looks front non carriers.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

There for however I feel like carrying at the time. I'm about 50/50 on conceal or open carry. Depends on the weather/time of year, where I'm going or what I'm wearing. I find that when I open carry, almost no one even sees it. I get more nods from carriers than weird looks front non carriers.

I have never had any luck concealing a holster of that style is why I was asking. Seem to lean outward a good bit and hang low….hard for a cover shirt to hide.

The other holster you showed earlier in the thread is the type of OWB that seems easiest to conceal….pulls butt in tighter and higher riding.

fflintlock

I have never had any luck concealing a holster of that style is why I was asking. Seem to lean outward a good bit and hang low….hard for a cover shirt to hide.

The other holster you showed earlier in the thread is the type of OWB that seems easiest to conceal….pulls butt in tighter and higher riding.
Yeah, that holster rides right. Holds it tight to your body too. I like it, I just want something I can slip on and off easily. I don't worry too much about being concealed, unless I go to a state that requires it.

snookdoctor

I think he has 1911 1911s!
I am not one to count. At least past 16 1911's and 3 revolvers. And I betcha he's holding back the good ones for future posts! It makes me want to get more 1911's!