Best Keep Secret

DanTroop2000

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have worked in the restaurant business for 33 years so I know a good restaurant.The family and I went for ride to the north ga mountians Sunday. We stop in BLUE RIDGE to have
dinner the place we stop at was called CROSS CREEK GRILLE. On a scale 1-5 and five been good I rate it 6 for it was that day. I
have not been up there in 5-6 years I don.t know how new the place is. But the people up there don't have to drive to Alanta to enjoy good dinner.From the front door till dinner was over was treated like ROYAL.Great menu was little expensive but no more then you would pay in buckhead.So if you drive up to mountains it at 5771 appalachian hwy blue ridge. :cheers: :cheers:

FootLongDawg

Another opinion. I also ate there Sunday for the first time. Took my Dad out for Father's Day. The menu had A LOT of choices, and I had a hard time making up my mind, but I settled on the 1/2 rack of ribs. Just OK..Were not the fall off the bone variety. Wish I had ordered the Pecan trout which was my first instinct. But I will agree the service was good, and for that part of the state, this is probably as good as it gets.