Pendulum sights

Killdee

Do any of you use pendulum sights if so what do you recommend? Imshooting1pin and am pretty happy with it,just looking for another option.
KD

reylamb

Everyone always rates the Keller very high, although I think it is loud and bulky.

I had a savage at one point in time and I did not like the quality, or lack thereof.

I have tried the Trophy Ridge pendulum, and I like that one.

Impact Archery has some pendulums that also deserve a look. They are always very bright.

Bowhunter24

I have a true glow pendulum and i really like it, i have the tritum pin in it so i dont ever have to worry about seeing my pin in low light situations

GAGE

GONetwork Member
I have a Savage with a tritium pin and have been happy with it for 6 years, I am sure there are probably better ones out there but this one has not failed me yet!

jay sullivent

i have a keller sight and it works very well. i don't understand how it could be loud as posted earlier. my keller is dead on the money and the only thing i need to work on now is not pulling, or flinching on the release.

gtjhill

Keller

I have shot a keller for 8 years now. Though its not the quietest pendulum out there, they are definately great quality. I am going to try a limbsaver on mine this year to see if that quiets it down any.

ryanwhit

I also have the keller and like it. On the ground I lock it in position and shoot 1 pin from 5-25 yards. After about 27 yds I have to adjust a little. From the stand, it has always worked great.

robertyb

I have shot an Eliminator for years and years, killed too many deer to remember with it. I have now changed over to a Toxonics Sniper and I really like it also as it has the pendulum and two fixed pins for extra yardage shots if needed.

Murdock

I have the Impact Aerchery and love it. It locks when on the ground.

Lostoutlaw

Pendalum

I also have pendalum site box But only have two pins on mine came with 3 have one set for 10-20 in comfort range the other set for about 30 but I just don't feel comfortsble at the long shot with Bow so I let them walk to gun season and then if they come back :banana:

PFDR1

Killdee

I use Eagle Eye and it is a very durable site and very accurate if you zero it correctly. :cheers:

Dub

Question for the pendulum users:

How high do you guys typically climb?

At what height do you feel that it really makes sense to use a pendulum?

sweatequity

trophy ride and impact

I have used both with great results. I currently use a tropy ridge v-drive mantis or matrix not sure which one.

huntaholic

Old School !

KELLER FOR YEARS, KILLED 5 WITH IT THIS YEAR.:bounce:

Dub

shotgun said:
Remember the father of pendulum sights in Bob Keller!
I've bumped into him a couple of times back in the days that Tracker Jacks was up and running in Evans.

It's great to see someone local flourish in our sport.:flag:

pendulum

I have the Savage for 3 years,its quiet, easy to sight in and very quiet. it's accurate on the ground as well as in a tree.

Hawken2222

I've used the keller as well, and had success with it in the past.