RIX Tourer T20 NV scope review...

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Sandy Claws got me a new RIX T20 NV scope for Christmas, and I put it on top of my ATI/BCA .350L AR.

Everything needed for an AR mount comes in the box, and makes for a pretty clean install. It can also be mounted on any rifle you choose, in any 30mm rings, which is nice. Lots of options.

All the features are nice and easy to navigate even for a non tech guy like me. Again, lots of options.

Daytime image is very good, the focus and zoom work well, and there is almost zero "lag time" as you pan around looking at different stuff.

Night time mode is the best I've seen, and a snuff can at 100 yards is easy to ID. The IR torch on this thing is powerful enough, and has bright and dim options.

Battery life seems to be excellent, I ran it 2 hours solid last night, and the indicator still shows full charge. The Sight mark Wraith would have eaten half a set of lithium AA's in two hours...

If I have to make a complaint, it is about sighting the thing in. Their sighting reticle is way to big to allow fine adjustments, but it's easy enough once you figure it out. Also, the reticle is not exactly centered in the screen, once adjusted. Mine wound up a touch low. A final complaint is that there are no brightness settings for the reticle itself. It is what it is, but it works.

All in all, the T20 is far and away better than the Sight mark Wraith, which was pretty dang good two years ago.

I think I've said it before, but for the money, the T20 is a great product. To do any better, big money will be necessary...

IMG_20231228_174507210_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Last edited:

Yotedawg

Sandy Claws got me a new RIX T20 NV scope for Christmas, and I put it on top of my ATI/BCA .350L AR.

Everything needed for an AR mount comes in the box, and makes for a pretty clean install. It can also be mounted on any rifle you choose, in any 30mm rings, which is nice. Lots of options.

All the features are nice and easy to navigate even for a non tech guy like me. Again, lots of options.

Daytime image is very good, the focus and zoom work well, and there is almost zero "lag time" as you pan around looking at different stuff.

Night time mode is the best I've seen, and a snuff can at 100 yards is easy to ID. The IR torch on this thing is powerful enough, and has bright and dim options.

Battery life seems to be excellent, I ran it 2 hours solid last night, and the indicator still shows full charge. The Sight mark Wraith would have eaten half a set of lithium AA's in two hours...

If I have to make a complaint, it is about sighting the thing in. Their sighting reticle is way to big to allow fine adjustments, but it's easy enough once you figure it out. Also, the reticle is not exactly centered in the screen, once adjusted. Mine wound up a touch low. A final complaint is that there are no brightness settings for the reticle itself. It is what it is, but it works.

All in all, the T20 is far and away better than the Sight mark Wraith, which was pretty dang good two years ago.

I think I've said it before, but for the money, the T20 is a great product. To do any better, big money will be necessary...

View attachment 1279299
My team was picked by Rix to review their products and they sent us a T20 to review. I found it to be an awesome scope. Clear and crisp. And that little light is enough. I was able to ID deer at 300-400 yards with it.

Last edited: