leverevalution

buggs

is anyone planing on using this ammo in the 44 mag. i have a henry big boy 44 mag that i will be using. the rem. 180gr. ammo that i used last year worked good within 80 yards anything farther was incosistant and would feel comfortable making a shot over 100 yds. with it would the revalution make a difference.

arcame

the 30-30 rounds are the hardest hitting rounds that I have ever put down the tube, I just got a ruger 77-44 carbine for a brush gun and do plan to run Lererevoulition in it.

F14Gunner

the 30-30 rounds are the hardest hitting rounds that I have ever put down the tube, I just got a ruger 77-44 carbine for a brush gun and do plan to run Lererevoulition in it.
.35 cal is my choice, works wonders, and so far they go straight down.

WildWillie

Hornady states it is safe in revolvers.I have shot it in my super redhawk with no problems.It really shoots good groups at 100 yards.
Billy

Apex Predator

The stuff is pretty anemic in .44 mag. Low velocities comparatively speaking.

hogrunner

I done a penetration comparison between .44 pistol rounds, Corbon with barnes all copper bullet, leverloution, Fusion, and Hornady 240 grain HP. We shot into folded newspaper that was wet. The Corbon did the best with 8" of penetration with an intact bullet that was curled back like a star, very mean looking. The fusion did the 2nd best with good weight retention, Both the other bullets started coming apart and were about 1" off in pentration.

i use it in my .460 and they work great, good groups and my gun is just fine, i put 20 through it just last week