Is anyone else a SLACK ELMO like me??

Arrow3

Is anyone else SLACK like me??

I havn't even shot my bow yet this summer....I know I should but its been so hot that I havn't even knocked an arrow....I gotta get my butt in gear and start shooting....Am I alone???:huh:

Buzz

Got it out for 2 afternoons - shot groups about the size of the bottom of a coke can on my target at 25 and 32 yards then put it back up. I need to practice I suppose but there are other more pressing things at this time ;)

Randy

I have been shooting every night that it does not rain. Which measn I shoot about once a week. I was thinking about getting some new hunting boots this year but I might need wadders.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Im a slacker Ive still got Half runners and silver queen and tomatoes coming in but I always make up for it.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Still in the case collecting dust, and with everything else I have going on, I bet I will not shoot it before the Dove opener.

futuredoc

shot

I've fired less than 50 shots all summer, and it looks bad because I can't find anywhere to shoot here in Augusta(I just moved). Although, with my fall school schedule it really doesn't look like I will get to hunt much anyway.

fd

jason308

I have been shooting mine every day for the last week, I took somewhat of a break this summer but now that opening day is almost upon us I seem to be making time.....

Huntsman.45

Slack Elmo!! That's me!!

broadhead said:
Anybody got any tips for getting the dust off a bow? ::ke: :whip:

I know the feeling!

Heck, I'm not sure where mine is located in the closet!! And if it stays as hot as it has been here lately, :hair: mine will most likely stay in the closet.

Yes, I'm getting lazier as I get Older!!! :D

Hoepfully, I have some friends that will invite me to a DOVE shoot!! ::;

Meriwether Mike

I killed five deer with mine this evening. :bounce: I like to pretend that I am shooting at a deer and if I hit the center circle I figure I am getting some backstraps. My best was a 140 class eight point this evening!! :D

Just 1 More

Flung a few the other day.. I'm always tinkering with this thing,, changed the peep so I had to re sight it... New sight coming tomorrow .. so AGAIN, I'll have to re sight it... I must admit,,, The first pull the other day I had things creaking and cracking that shouldn't have been .. And it wasn't the bow... :eek:

raghorn

Just 1 More said:
Flung a few the other day.. I'm always tinkering with this thing,, changed the peep so I had to re sight it... New sight coming tomorrow .. so AGAIN, I'll have to re sight it... I must admit,,, The first pull the other day I had things creaking and cracking that shouldn't have been .. And it wasn't the bow... :eek:
That can't be good.............. ::ke:

gabowman

Slacking here too. The bad thing is I just removed my old sight and began installing a new one last night. Talking about having to reset sights and all! Bummer. :confused:

Just 1 More

gabowman said:
Slacking here too. The bad thing is I just removed my old sight and began installing a new one last night. Talking about having to reset sights and all! Bummer. :confused:
Which sight are you going with?

Taylor Co.

A Little Bit Every Other Day...

I Shoot 5 @ 20yds. 5 @ 30yds. 5@40yds. 5@50 Yds. The 50-yarders Are For Practice...if You Shoot Good At That Distance Then You Are Ready For 20-30 Imo. I Am In No Way Saying That I Would Take A 50-yd.shot. SHOT A FEW FROM MY 20 FT DECK OVER THE WEEKEND.

H

HT2

Brandon.........

Nope you are not..........

If you are.......

I'm way worse than you............I probably won't even break mine out for another 2-3 weeks........

broadhead

Southern Steel said:
I killed five deer with mine this evening. :bounce: I like to pretend that I am shooting at a deer and if I hit the center circle I figure I am getting some backstraps. My best was a 140 class eight point this evening!! :D
How far did you have to track him? ::ke: :D
Ok, Mine is out from behind the dresser now. I think I'll fling a few this afternoon.

reylamb

Lthomas said:
For you fellas that have not pulled your bow out. Practice is part of "Ethical" hunting.
Nah, Tim hunts with a crossbow he does not need to practice.......sorry Tim, i could ot resists, 50 lashes with a wet noodle for me..... :whip: :whip: ::gone: ::ke:

I just no hve gotten my hunting bow close to being tuned again after putting new strings and cables on it. The broadheads are hitting about .5 inches to the right of the field tips, so I still have some fine tuning to do. I shoot my hunting bow at least 3 times a week minimum.

Meriwether Mike

Of course he dropped in his tracks Broadhead. :bounce: I am the most proud of my 90 lb spotted fawn!! :D