Need Hunting Camper / Shelter

Tim2hunt

Looking for camper/shelter to leave at the camp. Anyone? Right now I'm using a 6x14 enclosed cargo trailer. I gets the job done, but I'd like to have something I can leave behind.

brock

Ive got an old Scottie type camper I'll sell for $500. Its dry and sleeps 2 comfortably. PM me if interested. Its about 12 - 14 feet long and has a brand new window unit A/C.

gcbobcat

Camper trailer available

I have a 23 foot Mity Lite camper that has been used very little. It can sleep 6, has a bathroom (never used) and all amenities. Very clean. Purchased it in '04. Will sell for $4,500.

onemilmhz

I've got this but... you probably couldn't handle it! :bounce:

Seriously though, it's for sale. :cry:

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 483

hawgrider1200

i ACTUALLY gave some thought to buying one of those little storage buildngs that looks like a cabin. Was gonna put bunks and a bathroom in it. I nixed that idea because I thought about having a little tt to go camping at the races and what if something happened that I had to stop hunting at the current place I'm in. U know lots of folks lose their leases cuz somebody sells out or something like that. Used tt's seem so overpriced and if u buy one u just might b getting somebody elses headache. I think that's what I ended up with.