what a great forum ...

billy673

just happened to find this great forum one day when i was kicking myself for not staying on a randolf county lease i belonged to in '01, it was just a lil 300 acre lease but what a good time, i had more fun up there, nice country, good lookin' woods and the potential was there but i just didn't luck out i guess. i'd drive 6+ hrs to hunt in georgia again in a heartbeat, well not to bore ya's, but good luck to ya's this years & i really enjoy your forum, hopes to see ya's soon, (maybe this year!)

H

HT2

Billy..........

Glad you found us........

You're right.........This place is purdy special........

I know you'll enjoy it as much as we all do......... :clap:

Lostoutlaw

hello Billy

welcome to the fire :shoot: :cheers: :cheers: Pull up the log and have a ball

Welcome Billy! Its a great place to hang out.. I too found it recently, by accident almost.. its better than any ole newspaper board I've been around for years..

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Welcome to The Campfire. :yeah:

Handgunner

Glad ya found it, Billy... Know of any "Bridges" down your way around the Everglades Holiday park?

billy673

Delton said:
Glad ya found it, Billy... Know of any "Bridges" down your way around the Everglades Holiday park?

not really, but i'm from the west coast, straight across alligator alley from ft lauderdale in naples, are ya talkin' bout the one that went down the other day in hurricane katrina?

Handgunner

It got hit pretty good, Yes... Uncle Mitchell went down to sink the boats and save what he could before it hit...

gabowman

Welcome aboard Billy. Keep your eyes in the lease section. Seems there are always alot of club openings in the southern part of our state.

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Welcome Billy...........you'll enjoy this place

where's way south?

git'r

billy673

BEARDGITTER said:
Welcome Billy...........you'll enjoy this place

where's way south?

git'r

sw florida (naples)

billy673

Oak Ridge said:
Welcome Billy. one word of warning though... THIS PLACE IS ADDICTING! :bounce:

yes it is, but in a good way, i'm on here alot, mostly lookin though!

Lostoutlaw

Welcome Billy673

Welcome don't look Post when ya can :clap: :clap: :clap:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hope you enjoy Woodys