PDA

View Full Version : for coonhunters

Pages : [1] 2

buckshot1
04-08-2009, 10:18 PM
i know me and my redtick are going to woop the britches of all yalls hounds !!!!

tayjack87
04-08-2009, 11:49 PM
well that would be awful hard with an english dog...Naw im just messin around i have been with some great dogs that were english. but for some reason im partial to the walkers

Blue Iron
04-09-2009, 01:43 PM
i know me and my redtick are going to woop the britches of all yalls hounds !!!!

Really? Wanna go $100 a tree?

jmfdakaniterider2
04-09-2009, 01:55 PM
:whip:Only true dog is a blue dog:whip::whip:

buckshot1
04-09-2009, 02:37 PM
:bounce::rofl:naw blues are the family pet !!!

C. Smith
04-09-2009, 02:49 PM
:whip:Only true dog is a blue dog:whip::whip:

Thats true they are good dogs but you have go through 100 of them to find 1 really good one. (JMO)

Matt Stephens
04-09-2009, 05:39 PM
got to say just one word walkers

all ticked up
04-09-2009, 07:35 PM
blue iron i tried that one time even offered to pay them for everyone that i couldn't show them all talkers but no takers

buckshot1
04-09-2009, 08:16 PM
im 15 guys so maybe yall can show me some pointers

jmfdakaniterider2
04-09-2009, 09:15 PM
got to say just one word walkers

Slick tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whip::whip:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-09-2009, 09:19 PM
im 15 guys so maybe yall can show me some pointers

Hunt alot :rolleyes:

buckshot1
04-09-2009, 09:44 PM
nope just getting started but i got my redtick ready for next year

jmfdakaniterider2
04-09-2009, 11:01 PM
nope just getting started but i got my redtick ready for next year

Hunt him alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all ticked up
04-09-2009, 11:19 PM
im not sure but is slick tree a line of walkers

jmfdakaniterider2
04-09-2009, 11:23 PM
im not sure but is slick tree a line of walkers

Never had a walker so I could not tell ya but when ya win your cast with a -250 and ole sam the Bluetick don't never tree because he don't lie about the meat, then I guess you could call them walker dogs
:huh::huh::huh:

tayjack87
04-09-2009, 11:33 PM
come on now boys just because you go with one walker with a little too much sawdust in his vains, dont mean there all bad. Because let me tell you what i have been with PLENTY of blue dogs that didnt amount to nothin.

jmfdakaniterider2
04-09-2009, 11:39 PM
come on now boys just because you go with one walker with a little too much sawdust in his vains, dont mean there all bad. Because let me tell you what i have been with PLENTY of blue dogs that didnt amount to nothin.

Come on down south and see what ya can do then:huh::huh::huh:

GA DAWG
04-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Come on down south and see what ya can do then:huh::huh::huh:Where you live in south ga? Sure aint got no competition from no blue dogs in north GA!!::ke:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Where you live in south ga? Sure aint got no competition from no blue dogs in north GA!!::ke:

Mystic Ga Baby

Thats because ain't nuthin up there but city dogs and wanna be coon hunters ........

We hunt most every nite of the week here .....

open up a club here in Irwinville soon , gonna try and have 4 hunts a month .... UKC and PKC so bring ya'lls wanna be (walker) coon dogs down south and see how these South Ga Blue dogs hunt

Blue Iron
04-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Where you live in south ga? Sure aint got no competition from no blue dogs in north GA!!::ke:

Well on your way down to him, stop on by here and we'll let you get beat by Bluedogs 2 nights in a row!:clap:

:yawn:

GA DAWG
04-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Mystic Ga Baby

Thats because ain't nuthin up there but city dogs and wanna be coon hunters ........

We hunt most every nite of the week here .....

open up a club here in Irwinville soon , gonna try and have 2 hunts a week .... UKC and PKC so bring ya'lls wanna be (walker) coon dogs down south and see how these South Ga Blue dogs huntYou aint far from hunting club in Arabi..I'll get up with you one of these days and let you see a how they are supposed to be treed..Yall do have some coon in that area..I'll giva ya that.

GA DAWG
04-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Well on your way down to him, stop on by here and we'll let you get beat by Bluedogs 2 nights in a row!:clap:

:yawn:Sounds good..We really do need to get up for a hunt..Maybe after turkey season..Yall really wanna do some coon huntin..Yall need to come here..I'll have you flat landers out of your element:D:D

jmfdakaniterider2
04-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Sounds good..We really do need to get up for a hunt..Maybe after turkey season..Yall really wanna do some coon huntin..Yall need to come here..I'll have you flat landers out of your element:D:D

Hope ya'll know how to swim:biggrin2:

GA DAWG
04-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Hope ya'll know how to swim:biggrin2:It aint the water that bothers me..Its whats in it:hair: I dont see how in the crap yall hunt in the summer time there! I guess if you were raised there its fine but we dont have no gators or cottonmouth up here:fine:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-10-2009, 02:54 PM
It aint the water that bothers me..Its whats in it:hair: I dont see how in the crap yall hunt in the summer time there! I guess if you were raised there its fine but we dont have no gators or cottonmouth up here:fine:

Outta sight outta mind .............:biggrin2:

If I ever see one I'm done for the night.....::;

Blue Iron
04-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Sounds good..We really do need to get up for a hunt..Maybe after turkey season..Yall really wanna do some coon huntin..Yall need to come here..I'll have you flat landers out of your element:D:D

I hate Hills brother! I'd rather wade a waist deep swamp than climb a hill!

Blue Iron
04-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Outta sight outta mind .............:biggrin2:

If I ever see one I'm done for the night.....::;

Had a big black one slither over my boot walking out across a pine plantation last night, I felt it but didn't realize what it was until my buddy said "Theres a SNAKE!". Oddly enough it didn't freak me out, I guess because I never saw it.

GA DAWG
04-10-2009, 03:10 PM
I hate Hills brother! I'd rather wade a waist deep swamp than climb a hill!
I hate em to but thats all I got for now!

Blue Iron
04-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Anybody brave the wind and rain?

jmfdakaniterider2
04-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Anybody brave the wind and rain?

Not 2 nite 4 me :(:(:(

Start a new job in the am , guess I should have went cause I can't sleep:mad::mad:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-10-2009, 11:23 PM
I hate em to but thats all I got for now!

Leave that walker dog there and move South where the coons are and on the way down pick ya up a Blue dog :whip::whip::whip::rofl::rofl::biggrin2:

GA DAWG
04-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Leave that walker dog there and move South where the coons are and on the way down pick ya up a Blue dog :whip::whip::whip::rofl::rofl::biggrin2:I did own a pretty good blue dog at one time..Finally I saw the light..Same as you will one day:rofl:

thomas gose
04-11-2009, 02:44 PM
I did own a pretty good blue dog at one time..Finally I saw the light..Same as you will one day:rofl:

X2 them blue dogs look good in the yard but lazy on a tree!::ke::rofl:

Blue Iron
04-11-2009, 02:49 PM
X2 them blue dogs look good in the yard but lazy on a tree!::ke::rofl:

I see you ain't far from me, I got one that will change your mind. When you wanna go?

jmfdakaniterider2
04-11-2009, 08:46 PM
I did own a pretty good blue dog at one time..Finally I saw the light..Same as you will one day:rofl:

Not gonna happin here at Poorman Kennels:crazy::crazy::crazy:

thomas gose
04-11-2009, 09:13 PM
I see you ain't far from me, I got one that will change your mind. When you wanna go?

lets go, im always lookin for decent folks to hunt with!

Blue Iron
04-11-2009, 09:27 PM
lets go, im always lookin for decent folks to hunt with!

Alright, give me a holler sometime 229-344-7308. Where you hunt at?

Clyde

thomas gose
04-11-2009, 09:28 PM
public land is all i got but ill go anywhere

back nine
04-11-2009, 09:43 PM
I'm not packing a coondog by no means, but I have a little blue female named looking for timber hanna that I will hunt 100 dollars a tree with in the hills or the water.

Blue Iron
04-11-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm not packing a coondog by no means, but I have a little blue female named looking for timber hanna that I will hunt 100 dollars a tree with in the hills or the water.

:pop::pop::pop:

I wish somebody would take you up on that.

Blue Iron
04-11-2009, 09:55 PM
public land is all i got but ill go anywhere

Alright, what kinda dog you got?

thomas gose
04-11-2009, 09:55 PM

I wish somebody would take you up on that.

thats brass! or a huge wallet. i have a pretty good dog but that is bringin it right there. i know a few oldtimers that would take his money, shake his hand and invite him back next week, me though ill go a beer a tree and if your lucky enough to win i might buy a good beer.:cool::rofl:

thomas gose
04-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Alright, what kinda dog you got?

walker cuz! what else is there? he does ok!my # 404 392 9928 holler will go

back nine
04-12-2009, 07:43 AM
Not really brass or a big wallet.... just confidence in a consistent little hound. She has won in 6 different states. Out of 33 competion cast she has won 29 and the ones she lost were either my fault or didn't make deadline back. These aren't backyard hunts either. Winter classic Grand American Akc world 2008 Akc state leader 2008 akc national bluetick winner. I'll hunt her against the old timers just like I will the new timers. 100 dollars a tree or just for fun. I always like to go see a good dog go.

Blue Iron
04-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Not really brass or a big wallet.... just confidence in a consistent little hound. She has won in 6 different states. Out of 33 competion cast she has won 29 and the ones she lost were either my fault or didn't make deadline back. These aren't backyard hunts either. Winter classic Grand American Akc world 2008 Akc state leader 2008 akc national bluetick winner. I'll hunt her against the old timers just like I will the new timers. 100 dollars a tree or just for fun. I always like to go see a good dog go.

I would love to hunt with her, Your right she has won EVERYWHERE she has been dumped. Can you post her pedigree?

GA DAWG
04-12-2009, 04:56 PM
I'm not packing a coondog by no means, but I have a little blue female named looking for timber hanna that I will hunt 100 dollars a tree with in the hills or the water.Dang,I'd hate to see what you wanted to hunt for if you thought you was packing a coondog:rofl: Yall just wait till my trackman puppy gets here::ke: Really we all do need to meet up and hunt but its probably gonna have to be after the first frost now before I come yalls way...I'm skeered! I only hunted down south once this year..We treed I think it was 12 singles in 2 nights..Yall dont know how good you got it:D You want to sell the Hanna dog?

all ticked up
04-12-2009, 06:44 PM
i give the north boys credit for there hills i just got home from just north of Atlanta and its gonna take me a week to get over the up and down ill be going back in a few months if any of u live around barrow ill bring one of mine up, i didn't see no place to turn out up there do u all hunt on the little strips of land between the subdivisions lol

GA DAWG
04-12-2009, 06:50 PM
i give the north boys credit for there hills i just got home from just north of Atlanta and its gonna take me a week to get over the up and down ill be going back in a few months if any of u live around barrow ill bring one of mine up, i didn't see no place to turn out up there do u all hunt on the little strips of land between the subdivisions lolYou have to get in deer clubs to hunt up here and you were still on flat ground in Barrow county!
:hair:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-12-2009, 08:16 PM
Hey ya'll let's plan on all gettin 2 gether and do some huntin (North and South) 4 real ...

Blue dogs only:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Naw JK bring what ya'll got : If ya'll wanna wait till first frost to hunt down here then I can't be out late cause the Duck hole might be callin me:D:D:D

IM me if ya'll wanna get together

OH YA YOU WALKER BOYS BRING LOTS OF MONEY , OUR BLUE DOGS LOVE CASH AND COONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stir::stir::stir:

Matt Stephens
04-12-2009, 08:26 PM
Im in let me know when and where

thomas gose
04-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Dang,I'd hate to see what you wanted to hunt for if you thought you was packing a coondog:rofl: Yall just wait till my trackman puppy gets here::ke: Really we all do need to meet up and hunt but its probably gonna have to be after the first frost now before I come yalls way...I'm skeered! I only hunted down south once this year..We treed I think it was 12 singles in 2 nights..Yall dont know how good you got it:D You want to sell the Hanna dog?

Trackman seems to be putting alot of good puppys out right now.

back nine
04-12-2009, 10:52 PM
Hanna is smokey river bred top and bottom. She is out of Anderson's blue jake. I'll try to get a full pedigree later. Thanks fo rthe offer but she is not for sale.

We're have a big hunt in waycross GA this weekend. It's sponsored by the GHFF and pudding creek coonhunters. Dog boxes and lights to be given away each night

Blue Iron
04-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Made 2 trees and looked at 1 coon. The first one was a legit den. Nice quick little hunt.

HCREB
04-12-2009, 11:12 PM
I have yet to see a hound that has the grit of a good ole cur dog!:stir:::ke:

tatercreek
04-13-2009, 12:35 AM
clyde, you missed a good hunt with me and terry, last nite, we split 3 times both dogs had a coon. 6 coons treed, 5 more were seen just sittin around the wheat fields, we went tonight, they treed one together, and my female had 2 up a tree by herself. call somtime, hows youe female doin.

Blue Iron
04-13-2009, 02:13 AM
clyde, you missed a good hunt with me and terry, last nite, we split 3 times both dogs had a coon. 6 coons treed, 5 more were seen just sittin around the wheat fields, we went tonight, they treed one together, and my female had 2 up a tree by herself. call somtime, hows youe female doin.

Went with Mr. Marvin tonight, we had a good time. I'll give you a holler.

GATREE
04-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Walkers are the real deal ! :stir: ::ke:::ke::cool:

GA DAWG
04-13-2009, 04:46 PM
I have yet to see a hound that has the grit of a good ole cur dog!:stir:::ke:Come down here.I'll show you a few..:whip:

GATREE
04-14-2009, 12:43 PM
Bring it on1::ke:::ke::stir::stir:

thomas gose
04-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Bring it on1::ke:::ke::stir::stir:

Ive got a lab with more grit than any dog ive ever had but she cant tree a coon!

SCDOGHUNTER
04-14-2009, 07:42 PM
i have two bluticks and a english and all three can drive a track,espically when he gets out of the bed and throws that white flag running across the cut down!

HCREB
04-14-2009, 09:04 PM
A Cur dog will put a coon up a tree while them hounds are still tryin to trail. Hunt with hounds for the sound and curs :stir:for the fur!! :bounce::banana::stir:

GA DAWG
04-14-2009, 10:04 PM
A Cur dog will put a coon up a tree while them hounds are still tryin to trail. Hunt with hounds for the sound and curs :stir:for the fur!! :bounce::banana::stir:You really got some coon treeing curs? Really I'd like to hunt with em..Will they get through the country like a hound or what?

bad mojo
04-14-2009, 10:17 PM
i am gonna haft to by me some new hip boots now!::ke: hey Dawg the reason i hunt those HOLSTIEN,s is i ai,nt got so old i need a dog to keep up with me i like one i have to keep up with have to have a good lite not a flashlite:pop2::rofl: just kiddin i do,nt care if its purple with orange spots if can tree one with style

thomas gose
04-14-2009, 10:37 PM
i am gonna haft to by me some new hip boots now!::ke: hey Dawg the reason i hunt those HOLSTIEN,s is i ai,nt got so old i need a dog to keep up with me i like one i have to keep up with have to have a good lite not a flashlite:pop2::rofl: just kiddin i do,nt care if its purple with orange spots if can tree one with style

I agree and i have had nights where i wish my dog didnt leave the country.

HCREB
04-14-2009, 10:57 PM
I like to stir the pot, it's all in good fun.. I have been huntin with some good hounds and some good curs. But seriously, a friend and I coon hunt alot with these curs and sure have treed and knocked out our share and somebody elses share of coons. Just alot of people don't see a cur making a good coon dog.

GA DAWG
04-14-2009, 11:06 PM
I like to stir the pot, it's all in good fun.. I have been huntin with some good hounds and some good curs. But seriously, a friend and I coon hunt alot with these curs and sure have treed and knocked out our share and somebody elses share of coons. Just alot of people don't see a cur making a good coon dog.I think one of mine wants to be a cur:hair: Shes TIGHT on the track and might not open at all sometimes..Shes has plenty of GOOOOOOOOOO power though..Do the curs? I just wonder how hard they go and how far..I've never hunted with one at night..I do have 2 feist dogs that will tree every single coon and possum they come across but They want get over 100 yards from me..Is a cur kinda like that at night?

HCREB
04-14-2009, 11:40 PM
I think one of mine wants to be a cur:hair: Shes TIGHT on the track and might not open at all sometimes..Shes has plenty of GOOOOOOOOOO power though..Do the curs? I just wonder how hard they go and how far..I've never hunted with one at night..I do have 2 feist dogs that will tree every single coon and possum they come across but They want get over 100 yards from me..Is a cur kinda like that at night?

You do have some that have short ranges and some that will really get in there just depends on the dog. My buddy and I have been going coon hunting for about 4 years now together and he is the one that got me started hunting curs. His dogs open up when they get on track but not really like a hound. There are nights that we are very thankful for tracking collars. :bounce:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-15-2009, 01:47 AM
If I could find some good Black mouths I would hunt them ......
I used to have some out of FL that I used on hogs and I loved them...........

locknut
04-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Hey Back Nine--------------I'll be your huckleberry. $100 a tree sounds fine. Time, place and terms, please.

all ticked up
04-15-2009, 05:37 PM
how many of u are going to the waycross hunt this weekend?? that way when all of this crap we have all been talkin blows up in our face at least well all be where we can leave and go on a buddy hunt lol

04-15-2009, 05:39 PM
i give the north boys credit for there hills i just got home from just north of Atlanta and its gonna take me a week to get over the up and down ill be going back in a few months if any of u live around barrow ill bring one of mine up, i didn't see no place to turn out up there do u all hunt on the little strips of land between the subdivisions lol

:rofl::rofl: thats why we had to sell all the rabbit dogs and get some curs, lands short up here

and ga dawg most curs will get further out then fiest but you still have to walk hunt em mine will get gone about 250-300 yards some nights

GA DAWG
04-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Hey Back Nine--------------I'll be your huckleberry. $100 a tree sounds fine. Time, place and terms, please.WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Get-er-done Locknut:fine::fine:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-15-2009, 08:59 PM
how many of u are going to the waycross hunt this weekend?? that way when all of this crap we have all been talkin blows up in our face at least well all be where we can leave and go on a buddy hunt lol

I'll be there look me up I think I'm gonna handle a buddy's dog named HUB .

Look for a blue 2wd chevy with two guys in it my other buddy is huntin SAM...

BLUE DOGS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GA DAWG
04-15-2009, 09:03 PM
Waycross is to far for me! Now we do have a Ukc hunt in Dawsonville Ga. May 9th if any of yall wanna come hunt our thick coon!

04-15-2009, 10:43 PM
i want to come to that can you pm me some info ga dawg

GA DAWG
04-15-2009, 10:46 PM
What you need to know..Your welcome to come to it..We dont have a show.Just a hunt. I will be there but want hunt more than likely..I have to work the next morning..

jmfdakaniterider2
04-16-2009, 03:24 AM
4 cast and 3 coons , Them ole blue dogs know there meat son......................

Just a tune-up for Friday nite:whip::whip::whip:

locknut
04-16-2009, 01:54 PM
Come on back nine!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get with the program!!!!! I'm ready to get this thing done before I get too old to hunt.

GA DAWG
04-16-2009, 02:01 PM

I wish somebody would take you up on that.Looks like your wish has came true!!!!!!

04-16-2009, 05:06 PM
What you need to know..Your welcome to come to it..We dont have a show.Just a hunt. I will be there but want hunt more than likely..I have to work the next morning..

where exactly is it gonna be what time i wont be hunting either unless there will be any curs there ill bring a dog just in case but i want to spectate

GA DAWG
04-16-2009, 06:59 PM
where exactly is it gonna be what time i wont be hunting either unless there will be any curs there ill bring a dog just in case but i want to spectateYou will go up hwy 9 to dawson county square..Go straight at courthouse on shoal creek rd..At end of it.Take a left on hwy 136 go about 6 miles.Clubhouse is on the left in a old house.Has a sign in the front yard with hounds treeing on it..We want have any curs..The club has to pay more to get a cur hunt package.We have never had any curs so we dont get the extra package..I'd leave the dog home..Maybe some of the hunters will let you spectate..The deadline is 8 or 8:30pm..I'll have to look and make sure.

all ticked up
04-16-2009, 08:02 PM
when the two get together on the $100.00 hunt i really hope u all let me tag along cause if it is the hanna dog that i know and i think it is that walker better be tuned up and im not just beating on the walker but that gyp is one that u don't want to draw out on a cast, niterider 2 when u and chase get there stop by and c us we are just outside the door on the left with the grill set up i hunted with ur hub dog when he was a pup

GA DAWG
04-16-2009, 09:22 PM
when the two get together on the $100.00 hunt i really hope u all let me tag along cause if it is the hanna dog that i know and i think it is that walker better be tuned up and im not just beating on the walker but that gyp is one that u don't want to draw out on a cast, niterider 2 when u and chase get there stop by and c us we are just outside the door on the left with the grill set up i hunted with ur hub dog when he was a pupLOL.....I know locknut has a pretty good reputation also..My money is on him IF thats what he hunts..Hes been known to win just alittle also:flag:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-16-2009, 11:50 PM
when the two get together on the $100.00 hunt i really hope u all let me tag along cause if it is the hanna dog that i know and i think it is that walker better be tuned up and im not just beating on the walker but that gyp is one that u don't want to draw out on a cast, niterider 2 when u and chase get there stop by and c us we are just outside the door on the left with the grill set up i hunted with ur hub dog when he was a pup

Ok look forward to meeting you , Hub is Marks dog I may just be handeling him don't know yet

fireman341
04-17-2009, 12:25 AM
Ive saw this blue dog named hanna in action a time or two and i got enough confidence in her i will cover his bet for him if he is willing to hunt her!

locknut
04-17-2009, 08:47 AM
Still waiting........................................... .......................

back nine
04-17-2009, 11:42 AM
I've got 24,000 acres outside of pearson GA with no feeders. Just swamps and some water. I'll be off work next tues, wed,fri,and sat night. We'll cut them loose one at a time and whoever has the most sets of eyes at the end of then night is the winner. Coin toss to determine who goes first and no longer than 1 hour per drop

thomas gose
04-17-2009, 11:44 AM
I've got 24,000 acres outside of pearson GA with no feeders. Just swamps and some water. I'll be off work next tues, wed,fri,and sat night. We'll cut them loose one at a time and whoever has the most sets of eyes at the end of then night is the winner. Coin toss to determine who goes first and no longer than 1 hour per drop

where is pearson ga at?

jmfdakaniterider2
04-17-2009, 12:03 PM
take hwy 82 east from Tifton

Benjie Boswell
04-17-2009, 09:51 PM
back nine, is this the same dog that drew out with Matt Marchant and Phret at the Swampland last year?

back nine
04-17-2009, 11:56 PM
yea thats her.

all ticked up
04-18-2009, 05:21 AM
there it is boys now we just need to see who has the deep pockets and when one looses we don't need to here oh its a bad nite, my dog didn't do like normal well the coons didn't really move all that good to nite or any other of the famous lines cause when u r beat u r beat, and the best part is the one at the time and i'm not that far from pearson so u all don't forget me lol

Benjie Boswell
04-18-2009, 08:07 AM
do you remember the score on that cast?

todd copelan
04-18-2009, 08:09 AM
i got a dog can i hunt for the 100 also?

back nine
04-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Don't remember the score but hanna cutter joe and one more dog got scratched for returning to a tree. Phret ended up winning. That was mine and hanna first pkc hunt and she has since learned not to go back. Phret looked good that night. Thats one of the four cast hanna has ever lost

locknut
04-19-2009, 11:31 AM
I like the dropping one at a time idea. Certainly like the "no buckets" hunting. Not so crazy about hunting in gator country when it's warm; anybody got neutral ground a little further north? Also, it is $100 per coon treed, correct? I'd also like to see a $100 penalty for each slick tree.

ga logger
04-19-2009, 11:54 AM
well well well ...what do we have going on here

GA DAWG
04-19-2009, 08:18 PM
well well well ...what do we have going on hereLooks like a COONHUNT:fine:

GA DAWG
04-19-2009, 08:19 PM
I like the dropping one at a time idea. Certainly like the "no buckets" hunting. Not so crazy about hunting in gator country when it's warm; anybody got neutral ground a little further north? Also, it is $100 per coon treed, correct? I'd also like to see a $100 penalty for each slick tree.You gonna hunt Locknut? I dont blame you one bit about the gators! Them thangs worry me!!!!!!

Blue Iron
04-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Ain't that many gators down there, and its still real cool at night.

Fella's got the land and the coons, you gonna man up locknut?

GA DAWG
04-19-2009, 08:45 PM
24,000AC? DANG :hair::hair:

back nine
04-19-2009, 11:27 PM
24,000 continuous acres. I was told to name the place and I did. Scored 6 coons there saturday night to win the dog box at the ghff hunt. $100 per slick is fine with me or we can up the annie on that side of the deal. Gators aren't too bad here. We only have one block that has them and we'll avoid it.

jmfdakaniterider2
04-20-2009, 12:02 AM
24,000 continuous acres. I was told to name the place and I did. Scored 6 coons there saturday night to win the dog box at the ghff hunt. $100 per slick is fine with me or we can up the annie on that side of the deal. Gators aren't too bad here. We only have one block that has them and we'll avoid it.

Congrats on the win Back nine:cheers::cheers:

gatorswearjeanshorts
04-20-2009, 09:42 AM
JMO...at the cost of $100 per coon, Ol' Nut will make you break the bank. Deep and lonely with a Ricky every time. I've followed a few "nice" hounds, but he is by far one of the most accurate I've ever seen night in and night out. Might burn up most of the hour walking to see two looking down!!!

Blue Iron
04-20-2009, 11:14 AM
Alright, when will this hunt take place?

I don't know either parties at all, I can judge if ya'll would like.

all ticked up
04-20-2009, 03:23 PM
i was there at the ghff hunt and seen the cards and hanna scored 6 coons the only thing i beat her on was the bench cause she wasn't up there lol

locknut
04-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Just checked Mapquest, and Pearson is 225 miles from me!!!!!!!!!! Too danged far for me to drive, if I can help it. Looks like Dublin would be about half way. Same distance for both. Anybody got a spot? My Friday night looks open. Whatta ya say backnine, let's get a spot in the middle, and do this thing!!! I'll bet we could even get up a play-by-play. It would probably be alot of fun.

GA DAWG
04-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Just checked Mapquest, and Pearson is 225 miles from me!!!!!!!!!! Too danged far for me to drive, if I can help it. Looks like Dublin would be about half way. Same distance for both. Anybody got a spot? My Friday night looks open. Whatta ya say backnine, let's get a spot in the middle, and do this thing!!! I'll bet we could even get up a play-by-play. It would probably be alot of fun.
Get in touch with some of the folks that hosted the pkc state hunt this year.They should be able to help yall out on guiding this thing!

back nine
04-20-2009, 07:20 PM
The money you make off of me will pay for the trip. It's not nearly as far when you leave with a pocket full of money. I've got some places to hunt around dublin but not until after turkey season.

Blue Iron
04-20-2009, 08:17 PM
The money you make off of me will pay for the trip. It's not nearly as far when you leave with a pocket full of money. I've got some places to hunt around dublin but not until after turkey season.

Thats what I was thinkin'? He seemed pretty confident didn't he?

gatorswearjeanshorts
04-20-2009, 08:32 PM
If I were hunting the dogs of color, I think I would go for the after turkey season deal. More leaves = more pride when hunting blue dogs....it gives the coons more spots to "hide":whip:

GA DAWG
04-20-2009, 08:36 PM
If I were hunting the dogs of color, I think I would go for the after turkey season deal. More leaves = more pride when hunting blue dogs....it gives the coons more spots to "hide":whip::clap::clap:
:stir:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-20-2009, 08:58 PM
What happened to name the place and time??????

Sounds like a cop out , unless you don't think you can leave with a fist full of dollars?????????????????

Blue Iron
04-20-2009, 09:10 PM
Hey Back Nine--------------I'll be your huckleberry. $100 a tree sounds fine. Time, place and terms, please.

Come on Huck, man up.

all ticked up
04-20-2009, 10:34 PM
i like ppl that talk smack and the find out that there pockets ain't as deep as they thought don't worry back nine they done the same thing to me on here when i beat down pkc hunts my offer started off at a 100 by the time ppl got done bumpin it up it was up to 300 per tree with a coon in it for me if i gave 50.00 for everyone that didn't have one in it i offered to buy there gas down here funny thing there were no takers on that deal

jmfdakaniterider2
04-21-2009, 12:30 AM
2 drops tonite and 2 coons ole big boy and Sam just tuning up

back nine
04-21-2009, 07:46 AM
If you have a dog you would like to hunt against a dog with color gatorswearjeanshorts. you are more than welcome to hunt for the same deal. Your location says south GA so we may could go ahead and get together now

locknut
04-21-2009, 10:05 AM
WHO'S TALKING SMACK? backnine is the one who came on here blowing about hunting for $100 a tree, and saying hannah had only lost 4 casts out of 33 (none of which was her fault). Then I accept the challenge, and all of a sudden I'm the one talking smack? I really don't follow the logic. And I don't think either one of us will leave with a pocket full of the other's money. More than likely, the hunt will be about even, with possibly someone ending up one or two coons ahead. I can assure you that my pockets are plenty deep.

Blue Iron
04-21-2009, 10:19 AM
WHO'S TALKING SMACK? backnine is the one who came on here blowing about hunting for $100 a tree, and saying hannah had only lost 4 casts out of 33 (none of which was her fault). Then I accept the challenge, and all of a sudden I'm the one talking smack? I really don't follow the logic. And I don't think either one of us will leave with a pocket full of the other's money. More than likely, the hunt will be about even, with possibly someone ending up one or two coons ahead. I can assure you that my pockets are plenty deep.

Does that mean your gonna go to Pearson and hunt after all?

back nine
04-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Its hasn't really been me or you talking smack locknut. We have simply just been trying to make arrangements for a little friendly competition. The people who either don't have a dog that they have confidence in or don't have deep enough pockets are the ones talking smack and keeping the pot stirrred.

back nine
04-21-2009, 02:15 PM
And I wasn't blowing about her wins or hunting for 100 dollars a tree. Just simply stating the facts. I was always told its not bragging if you can back it up.

GA DAWG
04-21-2009, 04:55 PM
I just like giving off colored dog owners heck myself!! They get so tore up about it:cry: I even saw 1 blue dog once upon a time.I might would have fed! No matter how good a dog we have.Theirs always one somewhere alittle better.I have a dog I have confidence in but I sure aint got deep pockets.So,I guess I'll just keep on stirring:rofl:

Blue Iron
04-21-2009, 05:28 PM
I just like giving off colored dog owners heck myself!! They get so tore up about it:cry: I even saw 1 blue dog once upon a time.I might would have fed! No matter how good a dog we have.Theirs always one somewhere alittle better.I have a dog I have confidence in but I sure aint got deep pockets.So,I guess I'll just keep on stirring:rofl:

Shoot I ain't got a dog or deep pockets so I guess I just better hush :rofl:

GA DAWG
04-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Shoot I ain't got a dog or deep pockets so I guess I just better hush :rofl:I'll let you borrow one:D

Blue Iron
04-21-2009, 05:42 PM
I'll let you borrow one:D

As long as its Blue.

GA DAWG
04-21-2009, 05:43 PM
As long as its Blue.You'll have to use hair dye on it or something then:rofl:

gatorswearjeanshorts
04-21-2009, 08:14 PM
I'll say it like this back nine, I definitely ain't got plenty of money floating around to waste $100 a tree; they're all just dogs and there is no telling what kind of night they will have. I was just stating facts regarding nut. But with that being said, what I have is a lot of confidence in either of the 3 dogs I have the pleasure of hunting. If you want to settle this in a "pleasure hunt" scenario I would be more than happy to do so. I, like GA DAWG, just love to make off-colored remarks.

Blue Iron
04-21-2009, 08:51 PM
I'll say it like this back nine, I definitely ain't got plenty of money floating around to waste $100 a tree; they're all just dogs and there is no telling what kind of night they will have. I was just stating facts regarding nut. But with that being said, what I have is a lot of confidence in either of the 3 dogs I have the pleasure of hunting. If you want to settle this in a "pleasure hunt" scenario I would be more than happy to do so. I, like GA DAWG, just love to make off-colored remarks.

You and Dawg come on down and we'll have a 4 dog cast, ya'll with whatever you have got, and me and Nine with the Bluedogs.

GA DAWG
04-21-2009, 08:58 PM
You and Dawg come on down and we'll have a 4 dog cast, ya'll with whatever you have got, and me and Nine with the Bluedogs.I thought there for a min.I was gonna get to bring 2..Yall can count me out down there till frost.Even in your neck of the woods..To many seed ticks and crap..I know excuses,excuses..I got some hills up here though:bounce:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-21-2009, 09:10 PM
:rolleyes:I got a dog I pleasure hunt he ain't the best yet but I like him more and more as I hunt him.................

I just can't wait to see a Blue dog win the World........... (Might not happen this year but it's a comin soon):whip::whip:

gatorswearjeanshorts
04-21-2009, 09:13 PM
How bout this for a hunt man, me and my 16 month old pup and another 17 month old walker pup against team blue? Loser buys breakfast at the huddle house? I like my eggs scrambled by the way...we can do winning dog or combine the scores of the teams.

jmfdakaniterider2
04-21-2009, 09:17 PM
How bout this for a hunt man, me and my 16 month old pup and another 17 month old walker pup against team blue? Loser buys breakfast at the huddle house? I like my eggs scrambled by the way...we can do winning dog or combine the scores of the teams.

What part of South Ga ya in?

Blue Iron
04-21-2009, 09:18 PM

We'll figure something out, I'm game as long as there is no big amount of money put down.

What we really need to do is get up a hide hunt on the WMA's when season comes back in, sometime in October. Hunt from dark till dawn, whoever has the most coons at the end of the night wins, (Loser can still buy breakfast, and I like my eggs over easy.) Got several good WMA's in this area, Rum Creek, Joe Kurz, Oaky Woods, Oakmulgee.

gatorswearjeanshorts
04-21-2009, 09:23 PM
Well we ain't too much on just killin em for the heck of it...but we will definitely come up with the terms and conditions whenever. When the river drops out and turke season ends, we have plenty of places to hunt until daylight.

Brunswick for now.

GA DAWG
04-21-2009, 09:31 PM
We'll figure something out, I'm game as long as there is no big amount of money put down.

What we really need to do is get up a hide hunt on the WMA's when season comes back in, sometime in October. Hunt from dark till dawn, whoever has the most coons at the end of the night wins, (Loser can still buy breakfast, and I like my eggs over easy.) Got several good WMA's in this area, Rum Creek, Joe Kurz, Oaky Woods, Oakmulgee.That sounds good to me.Maybe we should make it a poundage hunt..We will split up into teams and weigh our 3 biggest coons. I'll go to olcmulgee or Joe Kurz or BF Grant.I know them:bounce: OR yall could all come to Dawson Forest and we will weigh a coon IF you tree one.Its 28000 ac.

Blue Iron
04-21-2009, 09:38 PM
That sounds good to me.Maybe we should make it a poundage hunt..We will split up into teams and weigh our 3 biggest coons. I'll go to olcmulgee or Joe Kurz or BF Grant.I know them:bounce: OR yall could all come to Dawson Forest and we will weigh a coon IF you tree one.Its 28000 ac.

I say # of coons, not pounds. Heck the dogs can't control how much the coon weighs, they can control how many they tree.

Back Nine, you hunt Oaky Woods much?

GA DAWG
04-21-2009, 09:49 PM
I say # of coons, not pounds. Heck the dogs can't control how much the coon weighs, they can control how many they tree.

Back Nine, you hunt Oaky Woods much?Yeah but theirs a limit on coons you know..Is it 3 per party or 3 per person? We would have to take an oath not to shoot more than 1 out of a tree!!!

jmfdakaniterider2
04-21-2009, 10:04 PM
2 Handlers 2 dogs and a judge ....... most eyes seen from dark to daylight

GA DAWG
04-21-2009, 10:13 PM
2 Handlers 2 dogs and a judge ....... most eyes seen from dark to daylightWe will have a judge.It will be called a 22 rifle:bounce:

Blue Iron
04-21-2009, 10:27 PM
We will have a judge.It will be called a 22 rifle:bounce:

Yep.....:cool:

back nine
04-21-2009, 11:36 PM
Never hunted around there. I hunt horse creek a good bit and occasionally king tract. If we're going on the pleasure hunt scenario and taking the money out I will hunt a dog called hanna's baby sis. Same cross as the hanna dog but only 10 months old

back nine
04-21-2009, 11:40 PM
just got in from an akc hunt with hanna.... wind was blowing bad and raining off and on but she managed up a win

jmfdakaniterider2
04-21-2009, 11:51 PM
just got in from an akc hunt with hanna.... wind was blowing bad and raining off and on but she managed up a win

Congrats on the win :whip::cool:

all ticked up
04-22-2009, 07:27 AM
hunt somewhere where neither of the dogs have been before i'll guide 24,000 acres private land plenty of coons and i have a place for the out of towners to shack up

Blue Iron
04-22-2009, 10:29 AM
hunt somewhere where neither of the dogs have been before i'll guide 24,000 acres private land plenty of coons and i have a place for the out of towners to shack up

Sounds good to me, where is Naylor?

thomas gose
04-22-2009, 12:23 PM
Shoot I ain't got a dog or deep pockets so I guess I just better hush :rofl:

if youd start taggin along with me trouble would have you buyin walkers next week.:cool:

Blue Iron
04-22-2009, 12:52 PM
if youd start taggin along with me trouble would have you buyin walkers next week.:cool:

I can absolutley gurantee you that is not true.

You might be trying to find you a Blue dog though.

thomas gose
04-22-2009, 01:23 PM
I can absolutley gurantee you that is not true.

You might be trying to find you a Blue dog though.

:rofl: Ive been with a few that i would hunt and ive been with alot that i wouldnt even feed!

GA DAWG
04-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Sounds good to me, where is Naylor?
Dang a city named after a WALKER DAWG!!!!!!! I might move there:yeah:

all ticked up
04-22-2009, 03:06 PM
thought u all might like that naylor is just out side valdosta bout 20 miles east

Blue Iron
04-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Dang a city named after a WALKER DAWG!!!!!!! I might move there:yeah:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ain't spelt right.

If I had to hunt Walcurs it would DEFINETLY be Nailor bred dogs though.

all ticked up
04-22-2009, 05:38 PM
im naylor bred and love it lol

adebord30183
04-22-2009, 06:02 PM
If I had to hunt Walcurs it would DEFINETLY be Nailor bred dogs though.[/QUOTE]

Aint much for nite huntin yet, but the little gyp in my avatar is heck on them bushytails in the daylite. Pure Country ScoutXPure Country Jody.

GA DAWG
04-22-2009, 09:03 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ain't spelt right.

If I had to hunt Walcurs it would DEFINETLY be Nailor bred dogs though.
I'll tell ya.I had one nailor bred dog.From his very first turnout.He was a going son of a gun..He put the yonder in go yonder!!!!!!! I could not keep up with him.He would tree one but I think he would run by 5 to get it..Just was not my style.Mine needs to tree the first one they come across!

jmfdakaniterider2
04-22-2009, 09:07 PM
I'll tell ya.I had one nailor bred dog.From his very first turnout.He was a going son of a gun..He put the yonder in go yonder!!!!!!! I could not keep up with him.He would tree one but I think he would run by 5 to get it..Just was not my style.Mine needs to tree the first one they come across!

That the reason ya need a blue dog!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

If ya do you will get coons 1-5:huh:

Hunt a tick so the tree ain't slick:bounce::bounce:

Blue Iron
04-22-2009, 09:17 PM

The best dog I've ever seen turned loose was a direct son of Nailor and off a Bozo gyp. COON DOG BAR NONE. Had by far the loudest mouth I've ever heard hung on a hound. Name was GrNtCh Nocturnal Dutch, died way to young (Around 7) of a kidney disease. He hunted real hard, but didn't run over coons. I'm telling ya'll when this dog opened up on a track it sounded like a 747 taking off. I spent many many nights following that hound and still miss him. He was a reject fox dog that could have ate my feed any time.

Blue Iron
04-24-2009, 10:26 PM
Anybody been coondoggin' lately? Went last night and couldn't get NOTHING going....Gonna try it again tomorrow night.

GA DAWG
04-24-2009, 10:28 PM
I aint been in a while..Needed a break I guess..I'm fixin to start back wide open again.I hope!

jmfdakaniterider2
04-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Anybody been coondoggin' lately? Went last night and couldn't get NOTHING going....Gonna try it again tomorrow night.

Went last night 5 drops with a blue dog I got about 6 months ago . He has not been hunted but a few times in awhile ...

Opened up on 2 tracks out of the 5 drops and no coons:mad::mad:

thomas gose
04-25-2009, 03:52 PM

come on with me blue, ill be headin out about 8:00 or so tonight holler at me if you wanna go.

Blue Iron
04-25-2009, 04:15 PM
come on with me blue, ill be headin out about 8:00 or so tonight holler at me if you wanna go.

Got plans for tonight, but we'll get together. I've got a club down here south of Barnesville we'll hit 1 night, not very good hunting but we'll give it a try. Your dog pretty straight? We've got way more foxes, dillers and yotes than coons. You going to Oconee tonight?

thomas gose
04-25-2009, 04:31 PM
Got plans for tonight, but we'll get together. I've got a club down here south of Barnesville we'll hit 1 night, not very good hunting but we'll give it a try. Your dog pretty straight? We've got way more foxes, dillers and yotes than coons. You going to Oconee tonight?

yeah im goin to oconee. my dog is straight enough to find a coon! your place sounds like oconee. we'll give it a shot, barnesville is only 15 min from the house so holler.

tayjack87
04-25-2009, 05:53 PM
When yall go to the place around barnesville give me a hollar i would love to go. I sold my older female in january so right now all i have is a 4 month old pup, but i would love to go since its been so long since i been. The guy i usually go with has been workin nights. Thanks Taylor Jackson

Blue Iron
04-25-2009, 07:00 PM
We'll plan to go one night next week, its actually about 15 mins. south of B-Ville down by Yatesville.

thomas gose
04-25-2009, 07:02 PM
We'll plan to go one night next week, its actually about 15 mins. south of B-Ville down by Yatesville.

thats sounds good. i used to be in a lease just outside of yatesville.

thomas gose
04-26-2009, 03:17 AM
sure wish it was still cold and the leaves were gone! man they make it hard to find a coon!!!!!!

Blue Iron
04-26-2009, 03:26 AM
sure wish it was still cold and the leaves were gone! man they make it hard to find a coon!!!!!!

Turned loose at 9:30, and pulled him off a tree DEEP at almost 2:00 Took us and hour and a half to get to him, had to swim a creek. It was a rough night, but he had the meat swinging.

GA DAWG
04-26-2009, 06:33 PM
Heres what I wrote over on the other board.I figure I might as well get those bluetick hunters fired up as well..I killed 2 birds with one stone with this phrase:biggrin2:

""""The chances of their being a black panther is about like the chances of a bluetick winning the world hunt.Slim to none""""":stir::stir:

Blue Iron
04-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Heres what I wrote over on the other board.I figure I might as well get those bluetick hunters fired up as well..I killed 2 birds with one stone with this phrase:biggrin2:

""""The chances of their being a black panther is about like the chances of a bluetick winning the world hunt.Slim to none""""":stir::stir:

:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

jmfdakaniterider2
04-26-2009, 08:54 PM

Ya'll Walker dog boyzzzzzz don't be mad when a blue dog wins the world and walks away with more money than anybody has ever won in history .... Don't wanna here no :cry::cry::cry:

You don't need to count out dem blue dogs till ya get rid of the hole breed :flag::flag:

Them souped up fox dogs that slick tree and bark everytime they put a foot down CAN and Will be beat:cool::cool:

And yes there are Black Panthers here in South Ga

GA DAWG
04-26-2009, 09:12 PM
Ya'll Walker dog boyzzzzzz don't be mad when a blue dog wins the world and walks away with more money than anybody has ever won in history .... Don't wanna here no :cry::cry::cry:

You don't need to count out dem blue dogs till ya get rid of the hole breed :flag::flag:

Them souped up fox dogs that slick tree and bark everytime they put a foot down CAN and Will be beat:cool::cool:
Well it aint happened yet in the history of the boo-tick::ke:::ke: Heck they held their own world hunt just for blues a few years ago and could not produce a winner..They all got scratched for fighten...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm just messing with ya'll but everything above is the honest truth::gone: I'd like to own the first blue male to ever win the world hunt.You'd be rich off stud fees.Whoops no you would not.These blue breeders want out cross like the walker breeders will..Thats why they are still in last place:hair: Dang,here I go again:stir: I just cant help it:biggrin2:

Blue Iron
04-26-2009, 09:52 PM
Well it aint happened yet in the history of the boo-tick::ke:::ke: Heck they held their own world hunt just for blues a few years ago and could not produce a winner..They all got scratched for fighten...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm just messing with ya'll but everything above is the honest truth::gone: I'd like to own the first blue male to ever win the world hunt.You'd be rich off stud fees.Whoops no you would not.These blue breeders want out cross like the walker breeders will..Thats why they are still in last place:hair: Dang,here I go again:stir: I just cant help it:biggrin2:

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an un-armed man.

GA DAWG
04-27-2009, 04:30 PM
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an un-armed man.:cry:

all ticked up
04-27-2009, 05:43 PM
i do believe that was a loaded statement lol

GA DAWG
04-27-2009, 05:57 PM
Hey did yall see on the UKC board Locknut posted where the guy won 10,000 plus court costs for the guy shooting his hound? Also might be charged with felony animal cruelty..A few of these cases hit the news and we want have to worry as much about our dogs being shot!!!

all ticked up
04-27-2009, 07:47 PM
must have been a walker well at lease they got some money for it lol no serious had that happen down here to a buddy of mine a while back some dumb Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- shot his dog and said it was trying to catch his house cat the called the law but nothing ever came out of it i know i would have went back with out the law

locknut
04-28-2009, 09:21 AM
It was not a Walker, it was a Bluetick.

clp286
04-28-2009, 06:02 PM
I tell ya what there GA DAWG whenever u grow the balls 2 bring ya holstein down here 2 south ga we will see what u think about an ol blue, never been beat by a walker that had the meat but 2wice. Dang liars, I got some of my buddys help b/c friends dont let friends hunt walker dawgs
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

GA DAWG
04-28-2009, 06:42 PM
I tell ya what there GA DAWG whenever u grow the balls 2 bring ya holstein down here 2 south ga we will see what u think about an ol blue, never been beat by a walker that had the meat but 2wice. Dang liars, I got some of my buddys help b/c friends dont let friends hunt walker dawgs
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Well Dang.You either aint hunted much in hunts or never at all..You should be winning world hunts with that power house blue dog.Dont worry I'll be there this winter to let all ya'll blue hunters put it on me...How come everybody wants somebody else to come to south ga? I dont even like treeing those little easy coon down there..We have land up here YA KNOW!! Heck my feist would be a world champion in south ga..I cant tell a lie though..A blue female beat me one night in a hunt...I guess I've hunted with a bunch of crap eaters:huh:

Blue Iron
04-28-2009, 09:31 PM
Well Dang.You either aint hunted much in hunts or never at all..You should be winning world hunts with that power house blue dog.Dont worry I'll be there this winter to let all ya'll blue hunters put it on me...How come everybody wants somebody else to come to south ga? I dont even like treeing those little easy coon down there..We have land up here YA KNOW!! Heck my feist would be a world champion in south ga..I cant tell a lie though..A blue female beat me one night in a hunt...I guess I've hunted with a bunch of crap eaters:huh:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Well Dang.You either aint hunted much in hunts or never at all..You should be winning world hunts with that power house blue dog.Dont worry I'll be there this winter to let all ya'll blue hunters put it on me...How come everybody wants somebody else to come to south ga? I dont even like treeing those little easy coon down there..We have land up here YA KNOW!! Heck my feist would be a world champion in south ga..I cant tell a lie though..A blue female beat me one night in a hunt...I guess I've hunted with a bunch of crap eaters:huh:

We can ride north and hunt ya'lls land ain't no biggie.........::gone:

Please leave your Feist at home I've saw enough Walker dogs come back to the trucks and run up and down the road while the other dogs in the cast are out huntin:yawn:

clp286
04-29-2009, 01:37 AM
I have all intentions on winning the world this year thats gona be the only reason i go, on second hand u should be glad we want u 2 come to the south we got alot more woods and that means yall walker boys can make more trees!! You know they pullup on anything im sure u have an exellent tree dog.

thomas gose
04-29-2009, 05:51 AM
ga dawg come on down to my spot and they can come up, we can cut your walker and mine and two of their blue dogs. then me and you can go look at a coon while they listen to their dogs boo hoo up and down them ridges on the NF trying work one out. thats meetin in the middle and there aint no buckets out there!:cool:

GA DAWG
04-29-2009, 05:55 AM
ga dawg come on down to my spot and they can come up, we can cut your walker and mine and two of their blue dogs. then me and you can go look at a coon while they listen to their dogs boo hoo up and down them ridges on the NF trying work one out. thats meetin in the middle and there aint no buckets out there!:cool::cheers::cheers::cheers:

We got a ukc hunt MAY 9th..Yall blue dawg fellers come on up.I'll hunt my old pot licker that aint been turned out since feb and Maybe we will draw out..Yall hunt ntch dogs or reg?

clp286
04-29-2009, 12:24 PM
Hunt nitech but he will be grand by may 9th, ripleys believe it or not interviewed me the other week when i hunted with a walker that actually treed a coon. wheres that hunt at may 9th ga dawg

all ticked up
04-29-2009, 12:33 PM
believe it or not a walker that actually treed a coon.

is that a poll question i didn't see a box to check anywhere
___belive it
__x_or not

GA DAWG
04-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Hunt nitech but he will be grand by may 9th, ripleys believe it or not interviewed me the other week when i hunted with a walker that actually treed a coon. wheres that hunt at may 9th ga dawgIts in Dawsonville GA...Thats a long haul for ya'll flat landers...Good luck on getting him granded.Whats he bred like?

clp286
04-29-2009, 05:32 PM
I heard today that ukc was gonna change the walker name to SLICK WALKER TREEHOUND, the reason bein is that mythbusters tried to prove they could tree a coon and all the came up with was slick trees.

all ticked up
04-29-2009, 06:17 PM
I heard today that ukc was gonna change the walker name to SLICK WALKER TREEHOUND, the reason bein is that mythbusters tried to prove they could tree a coon and all the came up with was slick trees.

oops better hope they don't put one of those slick walker treehounds on survivor man that poor feller goes hungry enough i would love to see him eat the dog though wait that might create a good market for u guys

GA DAWG
04-29-2009, 07:38 PM
How come the blue dawgs get to have their very own RQE? Is it because they cant get enough blues qualified for the world hunt like it is? I think so...Walker dawgs FOR SURE dont need their own special coonhound hunt...THATS A FACT! Heck I could round up 5 good walkers..Take em to bluetick days and 1 of those 5 would win the whole thing against hundreds of blues..Ya'll have lost ya'lls minds..Hunt a bluetick?? :huh::huh::huh:

Blue Iron
04-29-2009, 07:51 PM
How come the blue dawgs get to have their very own RQE? Is it because they cant get enough blues qualified for the world hunt like it is? I think so...Walker dawgs FOR SURE dont need their own special coonhound hunt...THATS A FACT! Heck I could round up 5 good walkers..Take em to bluetick days and 1 of those 5 would win the whole thing against hundreds of blues..Ya'll have lost ya'lls minds..Hunt a bluetick?? :huh::huh::huh:

I've kept my opinion to myself until now.

Fact #1 ALL Breeds can have a "All Breed" RQE

Fact #2 Around here regular RQE's are ALL Walker RQE's.

I've hunted with some great walkers, have nothing against them. I hunt Bluedogs #1 because I like the way they operate, and #2 I don't like being like every other person out there.

jmfdakaniterider2
04-29-2009, 08:57 PM

5 good walkers that will tree on a tree with a coon in it:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: You gotta show me that.............::ke:::ke:

all ticked up
04-29-2009, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=Blue Iron;

I hunt Bluedogs #1 because I like the way they operate, and #2 I don't like being like every other person out there.[/QUOTE]

there are some of all kinds down here me im like blue iron i have hunted with good and bad of all breeds but when u go and hunt with diff ppl all the time and when they constantly slick tree but yet all u here is walkers this and walkers that why is it that more walkers show up at a pkc hunt after all the leaves come out i need a walker owner to explain this to me been huntin with a local feller owns a walker gyp the first time i took him we turned out 5 times his slick treed 6 times the only time mine treed was on the third turn out and had the meat she was treed on a tree with no top in it or a coon in it mine was on a cypress the second time i went with this guy we went to his place every turn out his dog treed mine never did tree i spent some time at one turn out watchin his dog and mine and i think i have an idea but i want a walker owner to tell me why that dog trees everytime it is cut out and never has a coon is it lackin track or just has too much tree shoot man if the leaves get anyworse that will be the best pkc dog in the world

buckshot1
04-29-2009, 09:26 PM
guys i know good coon spot at westpoint wma yall should try it out its on GBI rd

Blue Iron
04-29-2009, 09:32 PM
guys i know good coon spot at westpoint wma yall should try it out its on GBI rd

I know you can do "Dog Training" on West Point when season isn't in, any idea what the dates are?

Where is GBI Road?

buckshot1
04-29-2009, 09:35 PM
dog training is allowed, but we went in october

GA DAWG
04-29-2009, 09:43 PM
All you have to do is tree a coon.That will beat those slick treeing walker dogs anytime in PKC..I know I've been there..People say that all the time.YET,I dont see the blues winning every hunt everywhere..Why is that? I mean all you gotta do is tree a coon and thats beats a 1000 circle points:D I've hunted with just as many slick treeing blue dogs as any other breed..I'd love to draw your buddies slick treeing fool in every pkc hunt I go to..It want win much around here..By the way.The numbers pick WAY up in ukc this time of year also..Only difference there is the make coons up..You know spider eyes and squirrels nests and knots on a tree::ke:

Now for the real deal..I'm mainly just messing with ya'll..You know that..The blue dog,walker dog battle has gone on for years..You never hear any other wars between breeds going on and never will..The blues and walkers are the 2 most popular breeds. I dont give a flip if its green..If it will tree a coon like I want it to..I'll hunt it..I've just had better luck with the tri color hounds and I'm not talking about the blue,black an tan color either:banginghe

all ticked up
04-29-2009, 09:51 PM
slick treeing walker dogs make coons up..You know spider eyes and squirrels nests and knots on a tree::ke:

now i see how yall make walker dogs coondogs

GA DAWG
04-29-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm out numbered here..Who says we have more walkers than blue dawgs? You would never know it by looking at this board:banginghe

yelper43
04-30-2009, 12:23 AM
YALL BETTER QUIT TALKING BAD ABOUT WALKERS MY PUP LOOKS LIKE SHE IS GETTING PEED OFF!:bounce:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-30-2009, 03:00 AM
I'm out numbered here..Who says we have more walkers than blue dawgs? You would never know it by looking at this board:banginghe

Your out numbered here 4 sure .......:smash:

Because when the Blue dog Mafia hits the woods they have the meat:yawn:

Only true dog is a Blue dog:rofl::rofl::rofl:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-30-2009, 03:02 AM
YALL BETTER QUIT TALKING BAD ABOUT WALKERS MY PUP LOOKS LIKE SHE IS GETTING PEED OFF!:bounce:

Looks she is slick treed on that leaf :biggrin2::rofl:

clp286
04-30-2009, 03:28 AM
looks like a baby dairy calf

all ticked up
04-30-2009, 06:09 AM
i belive it was a walker man that said the numbers don't lie

all ticked up
04-30-2009, 06:17 AM
that pups not slick on a leaf and it don't even look like a cow its just showing u what its gonna do for the rest of its life i mean the proof is there 1 leaf must find the tree that it came off of so i can show my master the rest of the leaves oh my which tree is it it don't matter ill just pick one and tree every breath till he gets here and then one day when i grow up he will call me a COONDOG lol

Jarred
04-30-2009, 06:39 AM
Ain't nobody goin out run Buck.

thomas gose
04-30-2009, 07:01 AM
ive got your back ga dawg but we would both have better luck arguing with their blueticks than with them. i do beleive alot of dogs have a harder tree drive now a days and a lack of track but its all in what you like and i have been around and seen alot more walkers do it right than any other breed out there.

thomas gose
04-30-2009, 07:07 AM

pretty pup. dont hunt her around any blue dogs she'll end up lazy and slow probably fat and clumsy too. put her with a good strong easy handling walker dog!!

jmfdakaniterider2
04-30-2009, 09:11 AM
ive got your back ga dawg but we would both have better luck arguing with their blueticks than with them. i do beleive alot of dogs have a harder tree drive now a days and a lack of track but its all in what you like and i have been around and seen alot more walkers do it right than any other breed out there.

The Blue dog Mafia is watchin ya'll real close...

jmfdakaniterider2
04-30-2009, 09:13 AM
pretty pup. dont hunt her around any blue dogs she'll end up lazy and slow probably fat and clumsy too. put her with a good strong easy handling walker dog!!

Why so he can teach her to lie at an early age?:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Sorry slick tree is all ready in here Genes....

thomas gose
04-30-2009, 09:46 AM
Why so he can teach her to lie at an early age?:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Sorry slick tree is all ready in here Genes....

LOL i hear ya but that dog in your avitar aint even on the wood hes slick on a chain!

willcox
04-30-2009, 11:11 AM
EASY THERE jmfdakaniterider2 THOSE WALKER BOYS ARE LIKE THEIR DOGS IF YOU GET THEM A LITTLE IRRITATED THEY WILL SINK THEIR TEETH INTO YOU.LOL I HAVE SEEN SOME NICE WALKERS BUTWHAT KILLS ME IS I SEE MORE WALKERS THAT BOO HOO THAN BOOOTICKS.I SEE PLENTY THAT LOOK GOOD WITH OTHER DOGS BUT BY THEIRSELF CANT TRAIL THEIR WAY OUT OF A PAPER BAG . I DONT GIVE A FLYING Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- WHAT COLOR HE IS A DOG THAT CANT TREE A COON ALONE NEEDS OLD REMINGTON BETWEEN THOSE EYES.BUT NO THEYLL KEEP HUNTING OLE ME TOO AND NITECH HIM AND GET 300 WON IN PKC AND THEN HES A STUD DOG.A MAN WITH A DOG THAT WOULD GO 100 YARDS AND BARK UP A TREE TWICE AND LEAVE COULD JUST ABOUT HOOK EVERY DOG HE DREW IN THE HUNTS ALL NIGHT LONG CAUSE OLE ME TOO TREE DOG IS GONNA BE THERE.

thomas gose
04-30-2009, 11:26 AM
EASY THERE jmfdakaniterider2 THOSE WALKER BOYS ARE LIKE THEIR DOGS IF YOU GET THEM A LITTLE IRRITATED THEY WILL SINK THEIR TEETH INTO YOU.LOL I HAVE SEEN SOME NICE WALKERS BUTWHAT KILLS ME IS I SEE MORE WALKERS THAT BOO HOO THAN BOOOTICKS.I SEE PLENTY THAT LOOK GOOD WITH OTHER DOGS BUT BY THEIRSELF CANT TRAIL THEIR WAY OUT OF A PAPER BAG . I DONT GIVE A FLYING Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- WHAT COLOR HE IS A DOG THAT CANT TREE A COON ALONE NEEDS OLD REMINGTON BETWEEN THOSE EYES.BUT NO THEYLL KEEP HUNTING OLE ME TOO AND NITECH HIM AND GET 300 WON IN PKC AND THEN HES A STUD DOG.A MAN WITH A DOG THAT WOULD GO 100 YARDS AND BARK UP A TREE TWICE AND LEAVE COULD JUST ABOUT HOOK EVERY DOG HE DREW IN THE HUNTS ALL NIGHT LONG CAUSE OLE ME TOO TREE DOG IS GONNA BE THERE.

i have to disagree on the ill part bc ive been around alot more ill blue dogs than walkers, but i agree 100% about the breeding. just because a dog has a title does not mean he should breed. that is where these hard up tree dogs are coming from,every tom dick and harry want to breed to make some change, and the only change they are making is breeding the track out of dogs.

GA DAWG
04-30-2009, 12:27 PM
i have to disagree on the ill part bc ive been around alot more ill blue dogs than walkers, .You and me both..I was not lying about the blue world hunt not having a winner because they got scratched for fighting..That really happened:bounce:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-30-2009, 05:22 PM
LOL i hear ya but that dog in your avitar aint even on the wood hes slick on a chain!

Only reason why no pic on tree is cause when the Blue Dog Mafia goes a huntin we ain't got time for no darn pics

When ya'll walker boyz get off the puter hunts and meet up with the Blue Dog Mafia make sure you bring your cameras cause we gonna show ya how its done......::ke:::ke:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Hope everyone Knows that this is done in FUN and if I or We make ya mad then SORRY...........

Thank You
BLUE DOG MAFIA

:huh::whip::bounce::stir:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-30-2009, 05:33 PM

Thats cause he rode 1 to many times in a dog box with a Walker dog before I got him:whip::whip::whip::bounce::bounce:

He don't eat at my house anymore

thomas gose
04-30-2009, 08:57 PM
Only reason why no pic on tree is cause when the Blue Dog Mafia goes a huntin we ain't got time for no darn pics

When ya'll walker boyz get off the puter hunts and meet up with the Blue Dog Mafia make sure you bring your cameras cause we gonna show ya how its done......::ke:::ke:

Blue dog mafia!:rofl::rofl:it takes a mafia of them dogs to find a good one! the rest of the dogs are just like a mafia nicely dressed thugs! Just plain violent!:bounce:

jmfdakaniterider2
04-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Blue dog mafia!:rofl::rofl:it takes a mafia of them dogs to find a good one! the rest of the dogs are just like a mafia nicely dressed thugs! Just plain violent!:bounce:

Sounds better than Holstein Slicksters:whip::whip::whip::whip:

thomas gose
05-01-2009, 06:40 AM
Sounds better than Holstein Slicksters:whip::whip::whip::whip:

:hammers:I'll agree with that:rofl:

willcox
05-01-2009, 06:43 AM
Chances are those ill blue dogs you boys ran up with had been hunted a lot with walcurs.you know some dummy gets a blue pup and says im gonna take this pup with gadawgs walkers so theyll hunt like walkers. Lol that or they were walcurs that were so bruised and banged up from the night before that they just looked like blueticks lol

all ticked up
05-01-2009, 06:58 AM
well i put my bootick on the wood last night with the meat while the walkcurs tried to find the slickest tree gadawg pm me ur cell number so i can send u the video and then ill
let u post it and tell everyone that its ur new bootick

jmfdakaniterider2
05-01-2009, 09:51 AM
Well I can tell ya this there aint many nites that the "Blue Dog Mafia" turns out and don't see the MEAT ..

If ya don't believe it then I welcome ya to come and see for your self:huh::huh:

BLUE DOG MAFIA

GA DAWG
05-01-2009, 05:41 PM
well i put my bootick on the wood last night with the meat while the walkcurs tried to find the slickest tree gadawg pm me ur cell number so i can send u the video and then ill
let u post it and tell everyone that its ur new bootickLOL...That'll be the day..What ya'll dont understand is..I used to hunt bluedogs only 6 short years ago..I know how both breeds operate.Lets stop all this bashing and go tree some coons!

all ticked up
05-01-2009, 07:14 PM
im just beatin on u ol boy u seem to be one of the few of here that can take it as well as give it dead serious about the text though it wont be long and ill be back up in barrow if thats close to anyone

willcox
05-01-2009, 07:16 PM
LOL...That'll be the day..What ya'll dont understand is..I used to hunt bluedogs only 6 short years ago..I know how both breeds operate.Lets stop all this bashing and go tree some coons!

THAT EXPLAINS ALOT. FELLOWS ITS BEEN 6 YEARS SINCE HE HAS WALKED TO A TREE WITH A COON IN IT. ALL HE WANTS IS TO SEE A COON IN A TREE AND HE KNOWS ITS GONNA TAKE A BLUE DOG TO DO IT.:rofl:

all ticked up
05-01-2009, 07:17 PM
THAT EXPLAINS ALOT. FELLOWS ITS BEEN 6 YEARS SINCE HE HAS WALKED TO A TREE WITH A COON IN IT. ALL HE WANTS IS TO SEE A COON IN A TREE AND HE KNOWS ITS GONNA TAKE A BLUE DOG TO DO IT.:rofl:

well i didnt want to be the one to invite my self up there but well u know

1222DANO
05-01-2009, 08:24 PM

back nine i'll be see'n ya in indiana at the akc nationals if them blue dogs was as good at treeing coons as this thread says i would have ten of them but can't beat a walker for comp hunting.

maybe i'll give you a ride back. but probaly not i'm hunt'n a plott one of the only two that's hunt'n in it.

GA DAWG
05-01-2009, 09:20 PM
back nine i'll be see'n ya in indiana at the akc nationals if them blue dogs was as good at treeing coons as this thread says i would have ten of them but can't beat a walker for comp hunting.

maybe i'll give you a ride back. but probaly not i'm hunt'n a plott one of the only two that's hunt'n in it.
Dang Dano a PLOTT? Now I know we need to get together for a hunt..Thats one breed I have never been to the woods with!!!!!

jackmelson
05-01-2009, 11:24 PM
darn boys glad im hunting black&tans again lol.

all ticked up
05-02-2009, 09:09 AM
darn boys glad im hunting black&tans again lol.

i be danged if i would have told that hunting a plott i can understand but a b&t ur worse off than those walkcurs lol

Matt Stephens
05-02-2009, 10:27 AM
anyone get caught in the rain last night

savage_15
05-02-2009, 06:58 PM
well is anybody gonna take a break from smackin to hunt tonight im goin to the woods about9 tonight with the b&t pup and coltraine

all ticked up
05-03-2009, 09:43 AM
i went last nite turned out 5 times put 3 up and killed a 5 gallon bucket full of skeeters them son of a guns r so big they get ya through ur wick jacket

Blue Iron
05-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Went last night down here in south Alabama and sure as the world he got hooked across about a 250 yard wide slough that was waist deep, Man I love it! I wish we had that kinda water around Thomaston......Had 2 coons. Them boys that was hunting with me thought I was crazy for just bailing off in it, I told them I love water.

1222DANO
05-03-2009, 11:19 AM
i be danged if i would have told that hunting a plott i can understand but a b&t ur worse off than those walkcurs lol

man it seems like the leaves come on overnight one night you can still shine the next you can't see nothing. I'm going monday night and then leaving for indiana wed and will be hunting every night for the rest of the week. Maybe i'll be driving a new dodge back to ga.

savage_15
05-03-2009, 12:16 PM
dang i got back at 8 this mornin turned out 7 times treed 4 had a good time lady did good too many leaves but a good night

all ticked up
05-04-2009, 11:05 PM
just came in my ol booticks put one in the bud of a big pine seems like the coons are moving earlier right now

jmfdakaniterider2
05-04-2009, 11:21 PM
just came in my ol booticks put one in the bud of a big pine seems like the coons are moving earlier right now

Thats what I like to hear

all ticked up
05-04-2009, 11:23 PM
thats called results lol does anyone know how to post a video??

jmfdakaniterider2
05-04-2009, 11:38 PM
thats called results lol does anyone know how to post a video??

Pm sent

Blue Iron
05-05-2009, 11:11 PM
Anybody else having trouble treeing coons? Dang, the tracks are rough right now! I gotta get me some feeders rolling......

savage_15
05-05-2009, 11:15 PM
no im not havin any more trouble than usuall it hasnt got easier either hard findin the coon right now because of leaves

savage_15
05-05-2009, 11:59 PM
anybody going to the pkc hunt in farmington may 15th?

GA DAWG
05-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Anybody else having trouble treeing coons? Dang, the tracks are rough right now! I gotta get me some feeders rolling......
Same troubles here..I think its cause the sows are laid up having kittens! That and all the rabies up here. By the way..

GA DAWG
05-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Dawsonville UKC hunt this SAT night..Anybody close enough should try and come hunt!!!!

willcox
05-06-2009, 12:16 PM
sure wish it was closer

savage_15
05-06-2009, 03:44 PM
how far is that from blue ridge??

05-06-2009, 05:06 PM
how far is that from blue ridge??

not 2 far i live up here and i know some kids from my school take there drivin test a blue ridge