Guide-never bowfished before

Gentleman4561

Hey my names Luke and i am a big hunter and would love to go bow fishing. Our family has a lake house on Hartwell. I was wondering if anyone knows of a guide on Hartwell or someone who can take me. We have a boat but have no clue how you do it. Looks like some people shine lights in the water to get them to show up. Any basic info is greatly appreciated. thanks

madrabbit

Depending on what type of boat you have and if you want it all greased up with carp, you can do it all night long and have the time of your life even if you dont hit one! You can use the 500w shop lights and get yourself a generator wire them up and off you go.... If you do a search under the bowfishing forum here, you can see what you will need to get started as far as rigging. Just find you some shallow coves or shorelines and start cruising....you'll end up on some.

Bowfisher

Call Chuck at Hardcore Guide service, he's on here alot and a great guy to go out with, he will put you on some fish more than any other guide I know of and have a great time as well.