Coweta County Hunting Bruiser

Opening weekend did not see a single deer plenty of sign with a white oak creek swamp behind the house... with food plot on two islands. Also acorns from fallen trees are tore up plenty of tracks. Saw a fawn cross the swamp and that was it. Did find one dead button buck in the road in front of my house. Dang! Oh well hope the other buttons are ok. Hunting tomorrow morning maybe after all this rain there will be good deer moving. Here is some pics from my deer trail cam...Good Hunting well can not post pics but one good 8 pt with 19 in spread and 6 does... he has only two rubs i have found so far is this unusual?

(edited for typing around the censor)

10-20-04

Hunted this morning saw two does come in out the swamp into an acorn bottom ate at about 200 yds away from stand near fallen trees then proceeded back into swamp... I stalked after seeing them leave to the swamp crossed two beaver dams and came up on two bucks sparring (little 4pts) let them go as they snorted at me and ran...lol. The two does hearing them ran almost slap into me after jumping up out of swampgrass 10 ft away bout knocked me down as they ran up the hill was able to whistle she stopped and I made sure she stopped for good...127 lb doe... alright for a 2 1/2 hour hunt... well good luck and big bucks