No monster bucks killed but a hunt for the ages ! (continuing updates)

Kebo07

Jim is the best of the best when it comes to hunting partners. Have been a member with him at CMHC for a good number of years now and his tireless efforts to help others is unmatched. Al (Doe) and his son Daniel just started hunting a couple of years ago and to see the success and the memories they are building together is priceless. Chuck (Jim's older brother) is also pretty new to hunting and I was there last year when he took a doe that weighed in at over 145. So happy to see him connect on his first buck.

Read Jim's tagline and you will begin to understand why he is such a special person and why CMHC is such a very special place.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
This reminds me of the hunts we used to have back in the 1960s and also the hunts we have now. Good to read threads like this.

Jim Boyd

Hat Tip ? to a fine time, and congrats to yer brothers!

Now, quit screwin' around and shoot us one with that Grendel you been working on. Or send it on over to me, huh?

Railroader -

I got it in mind, sir. Jo just got me 5 more doe tags so I have lots of room!

I’m working boss!

Jim Boyd

Jim is the best of the best when it comes to hunting partners. Have been a member with him at CMHC for a good number of years now and his tireless efforts to help others is unmatched. Al (Doe) and his son Daniel just started hunting a couple of years ago and to see the success and the memories they are building together is priceless. Chuck (Jim's older brother) is also pretty new to hunting and I was there last year when he took a doe that weighed in at over 145. So happy to see him connect on his first buck.

Read Jim's tagline and you will begin to understand why he is such a special person and why CMHC is such a very special place.

Your words are overly kind, Keith.

You just bought your own farm and I am bursting with pride for you.

Friendships last a lifetime. Thank God!!!!

Jim Boyd

bany

That’s like a vintage hunting story. Great time for y’all, congratulations!

Jim Boyd

Hat Tip ? to a fine time, and congrats to yer brothers!

Now, quit screwin' around and shoot us one with that Grendel you been working on. Or send it on over to me, huh?

done, sir!!

150.2 lbs.

Sleek and fat as a butterball.

My brothers and a friends son have killed some bucks on our farm but this is # 1 for me.

CC5DDEF2-75C1-4A5D-A1D1-98230FD9447C.jpeg

Latest posts