Would you eat?

shakey gizzard

A:eek: 2lb trout out of the Chattahoochee? Iam 90% catch and release! Be gentile!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Be great on the grill.

Toxic

No they are not Toxic....trust me, I am one of a kind :bounce:

cardfan

Banned
what part of the hooch are we talking about?

satchmo

The DNR puts out a booklet on what kind of fish, and how much fish should be consumed- or not be consumed by adults or children. This has most every stream ,creek and river in Ga.

id eat....we catchem below the dam......throw em on the smoker....don't have 4 eyes yet

shakey gizzard

From Buford to Morgan falls Dam. I was looking for a specific answer and I got it in the fishing forum. If I gut hook a fish i bring it home and eat it. I do not consider them toxic and they make a killer smoked trout dip.:cool::cheers:

Lostoutlaw

Trout is ONE of the Most Cleanest fish you will ever find....:flag:

luv2drum

Probably not, because if I caught a 2 lb trout, I would probably have a heart attack from all the excitement.:rofl:

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR

luv2drum

I'm not doubting that they are in there, it is just my skills have not progressed enough to catch one. :banginghe The only trout I have caught on a stream was not much bigger than the rooster tail that I was using. :eek:Still trying to figure out that little booger got the hook in it's mouth.:bounce:

Ole Fuzzy

Banned
A:eek: 2lb trout out of the Chattahoochee? Iam 90% catch and release! Be gentile!

Be gentile? As opposed to being hebrew? :bounce:

Those upstream fish are OK to ingest. I would not fish in that section south of the City of Atlanta to catch a fish to have to eat. The water is much nastier down there, and not just biologicals, the heavy metals and inorganics are causes for concern. That is in addition to the fish being corn fed due to the poor sewer system.

shakey gizzard

Those upstream fish are OK to ingest. I would not fish in that section south of the City of Atlanta to catch a fish to have to eat. The water is much nastier down there, and not just biologicals, the heavy metals and inorganics are causes for concern. That is in addition to the fish being corn fed due to the poor sewer system.

:rofl: Thanx for the visual.:cheers:

2bbshot

This is one case where something being corn fed is not a good thing!!!!