Live from the river in oconee

firebreather

I got set in my stand at 6:30 but my backlight in my I phone is too bright to post I'm not gonna give my position away just to post sorry . I thought it would be a little cooler this am wrong , the rivers still full n rolling but I hear dogs off in the distance which tells me there's movement by the deer here . The trail is wore down good on the riverbank , n with the current up don't think they'll cross but run the corridor along the edge , pics show big boy is moving in my area in the morning now , so I pulled a day n gonna try to hunt till at least 12;30 their tearing up the winter wheat n turnip salad n greens , wish me luck

GTBHUNTIN

good luck

firebreather

7;57 no sign of any thing yet but geese come on bubba prime time !!!!!!!!! Squirrels moving now tho

firebreather

Well I'm huntun on four connecting paths wtb an intense path of privet hedge behind me and just got made some how by a huge doe , she's blowing a storm , seems like she's gonna circle round , I hate a blowing doe n said I wasn't gonna shoot nothing but bubba but if she steps out she gonna blow for the LAST time I guarrantee

firebreather

9;15 and just got done stretching for themorning n sipping on some dew now to settle back in gonna hit the can n grunt call n see what it brings come on big boy

Thurston

Get-um!!!! Love the updates man I am hunting right there with you while at work!!! Best of luck!!!

firebreather

Well it 10 dead upn not a sign , but out of allmy huntin honey holes I'd say that this spot has the best chance for aquality buck to be harvested from in late morn on river sounds mighty refreshing . Just wish I had deer under me come on bubba walk this way bad thing is sorry joker is probably bedded down two hundred yds away way I c it they est every 4 hrs I I got the best salad patch around can hardly even hear a car 2 hrs left come on

rjcruiser

get him...get him...get him.

good luck.

firebreather

Acorns falling , birds are chirping nsquirrels are moving but where's my mid morning buck . Hey there are deer n ga expecially onthe river morale is slipping come on hold on !!!!!

rjcruiser

You can stick it out...only another hour or so.

firebreather

10;57 and just got done filling the bottle . Hear heavy move mention directly behind me come o. Step out

firebreather

Wellnothing but squirrels I guess dawg gone it wanted bubba bad this am guess it ain't meant to be . Gonna get down morale is at a new low n gonna go cut a yrd where I hunt in Clarke co to check a camera BUT I will be here this afternoon UPDATING again @ 4:30 sharp maybe tonight will be the night , u know what they say a bad day huntin is better than a good day at work n hey I'm getting paid for today to hunt what a great day