Tech comes back on Clemson!!!

TurkeyCreek

oh man what a game.....that 4th quarter was both the most exciting and sometimes frustrating quarter of football i've seen....

was glad to see Tech start playing aggressive on offense at the end instead of pussyfooting around like they did most of the 2nd half....

great win!!!! :clap:

Jody Hawk

This will go down as one of my favorites !!!! I had given up and somehow we won. That Calvin Johnson just stole the show on national T.V. Now I know why UGA and Tech were fighting so hard for this kids services. Calvin will be the ACC rookie of the year, mark it down. Heck with that kind of play every weekend he'll win the Heisman !!!!!!!! You can't matchup with this kid one on one.

Ga-Spur

You mean Calvin Johnson could have gone to school at UGA. Well that shows you how smart he is .

H

HT2

Mike.....

Yeah Man!!!!!!!!

This was a great game!!!!!!!!!

I believe if that Calvin Johnson, stays healthy, he could be a great one......

But, only time will tell.......

Let's keep our fingers crossed..... :D

Woody's Janitor

Congrats on the win. Go dogs.

H

HT2

Teddy......

See.....

I knew you were a respectable person.........

A respectable "UGA" fan, that is..... :p :p

reylamb

Man, what was Tommy Bowdumb thinking? If you can not gain 1/2 yard on 2 plays you do not deserve to win, and Bowdumb got what he deserved. And then, everyone in Memorial Stadium knew that the Jackets were going to throw the fade to Johnson with single coverage, everyone that is but Tommy Bowdumb.

The difference in that game, outside of a dropped touchdown pass by a Clemson receiver, was coaching. Chan knows what he is doing, Tommy Bowdumb does not.

I will say this for Johnson, he has studied his Michael Irvin film very well. He has that little one arm push off move down pat. The kid is going to be great.

Finally, please, someone, fire Tommy Bowdum.

H

HT2

Rey.....

You reckon them "Bowden's" were havin' a bad weekend, or what???? ::huh:

I wouldn't have wanted to be in Tallahasse or Clemson this weekend in the "BOWDEN" households..... :banginghe :banginghe

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
The bowdens will be ok.

reylamb

Bobby is loyal to a fault. Chris Rix is hurting that team and that program. If Bobby does not bring another QB along they will be in a world of hurt next year.

As far as Tommy...................... :banginghe

Retired Ranger

Clemson gave away the game with a bad snap and poor judgement on pass coverage. A 5'7" guy in single coverage on a 6'5"guy?! Come on! Wake up Bowden! ::huh:

leadoff

GONetwork Member
I listened to the Tech game after rolling in the floor and jumping up and down with the Dawgs. I stayed with the Tech game until the half (I think it was 7-7 at that point?) and then I watched Open Range on DVD! (Pretty good movie, BTW.) I hate I missed the end of that game, but I think my girlfriend was getting a bit ticked at me at that point! :whip: Sure was some good college foozball going on this weekend!

Great win Techies!

Oh yeah....Go Dawgs! :D

Latest posts