BubbaD

He he is!

Thats much better:bounce:

Attachments

• Gobbler Close up.JPG
    Gobbler Close up.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 179

BubbaD

Alomost on the ground JT. This new camera's activatior beam sits a little higher on the box. The first day I put it out I missed all the turkeys. All I got was those stupid,selfish deer that only come out at night. I adjusted it a little bit lower. Well maybe too low.

Larry dude.....thats my "teacher" Or at least the critter I'll be observing for the next month and a half:bounce:

Here he is again:

Attachments

• Gobbler Pose.JPG
    Gobbler Pose.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 147

GeauxLSU

Bubba,
Is that the same spot you posted a picture of a big rub a while back? Man you got 'em in your shoes. :cool:

BubbaD

Phil,
Yes sir it is. If you look just to the left of the big tree directly behind the bird, one of those trees was the ones rubbed. That ole camper sure gets quite a show. :fine:

We are surely blessed!

BubbaD

Not a bad idea:D
I am thinking of hooking up a video camera on it some how.

BubbaD

Another Shot

Attachments

• Gobble Close up.JPG
    Gobble Close up.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 119

Gadget

Nice shots Bubba, I guess you don't need to travel far! what camera you using.

I just got my first turkey shots back from my cuddeback, it was all hens. Ole red head will be in there with em in a few weeks.

BubbaD

Thanks. I am using a Moultrie Digital. Couldnt get the funds approved through the "finance committe" if you know what I meas, for the cuddeback. One day though.

Yeah something is just not right driveing half an hour to hunt and not see anything, come home and one stutts across the driveway. Oh well, these birds will be safe. Ole Randy confinced me this past deer season on whats th epoint of shooting one in the front yard. Havent really accomplished much and then you dont get to sdee them anymore. Still temping to get out and hunt him though:D

Attachments

• Gobbler.JPG
    Gobbler.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 68

SCPO

i wish ya'll could see the video of that tom pecking at the red tail light on bubba's camper. it is so funny. he stretch his neck and peck at. walk about half way around house side of camper then go back and peck at it again. how long did he do that bubba.

BubbaD

He will do that for at least an hour. Funniest thing I have seen in a while. I am trying to aquire a digital video camera so I can put it on the computer.

Come to find out, You can see your reflection in that big red tail light. Guess he thinks there is another Tom on his turf:hammers:

Latest posts