Favorite Turkey Hunting Video?

Kwaksmoka

I just got Primos The Truth 17,:pop: it's pretty good some good footage! Thats my first turkey video, what's your favorite?:cheers:
-Kwak

GAGE

GONetwork Member
KS, I have that one as well and the first 3 MS hunts are awesome.:cool:
I like the Cuttin & Struttin video's, Primos and the Drury Brothers are my favorites!

dutchman

Jody Hawk said:
I'm a Knight and Hale man !!!!!!

Agreed. They are my favorites.

I like Primos DVDs, too, but the personnel changes over time have not been all that positive. I miss Ronnie Jolly and Cuz on the Truth series. I can get enough of Chris what's-his-name in a hurry!

Booner Killa

I love anything with Wilbur Primos in it. I think he is one of the few "old timers" left in the turkey woods. Are you referring to Chris Ashley???? I love ol Troy Ruiz (the camera guy). He cracks me up. I like those guys because they just love to hunt and I feel like they are pretty down to earth. I also love Cuz but he isn't in those videos anymore. All those guys seem like good old country boys.

Randy

I like the old first Truths when Primos and Cuz were together. And of course Bob Dixon is missed.

tiger14

anything with Michael Waddell, fun to watch and knows what he is doing!!!

alex30808

I am a RealTree fan from the word go...and I have to say that Michael Waddell is as funny in person as he is in the videos. He carries himself just like any ol' country boy does...and you can tell...he puts his boots on one at a time...JUST LIKE US!!! Great fella and great both infront and behind the camera.

Wetzel

Jody Hawk said:
I'm a Knight and Hale man !!!!!!
Another Knight and Hale man here... Really enjoy watching their videos.

I also like the earlier Primos videos. Wish they'd put them out on DVD.

Hawken2222

I agree with Randy, I like the old primos videos with Will and CUZ.

dutchman

Booner Killa said:
Are you referring to Chris Ashley?

That's him. I can get enough of him in about 5 minutes of footage if he's talking.

Lumpkin Hunter

I like the Cutt n Strut videos really well along with the Primos and Knight and Hale. Well I guess I like any of them, my wife says I have to many and suggested I give them away after I watched them once or twice. I told her no way. I might loan one out but that's about it.
I bought the new Knight and Hale video the other day and was very disappointed with it though. I usually like them a lot but in this one they play background music during almost the entire hunt. I just don't like that and they sure are getting to do alot of commercials trying to sell products more than they use to. I guess that is what it takes to get the sponsors but I just don't care for that.