Looks like I'll have to leave my bow at home

secondseason

Retired Administrator
to turkey hunt with. I went to get my ground blind at lunch and somebody had stolen it, the bag, and the chair. I know I shouldn't have left it out there after the deer season closed January 31 but it was 42 yards from the lady's house where I hunt in North Fulton Co. I guess danger is everywhere.

I was looking forward to my second season with a bow for turkey.

I guess somebody was more tempted and needed my set up.

Live and learn.

DaddyPaul

I hate a dadgum thief. I'd almost rather have somebody pull a gun on me and try to take something from me, at least that way I know who the sorry sack of doo doo is and I have a chance to defend my property.

Sorry to hear it SS.

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Doesn't that just burn you up :mad: Recently someone did just about the same thing on my property, only I found where they stashed everything before they actually came back for it. They had cut the battery cables to the marine battery and tried to carry it out but ended up stashing it too. They had taken my climber off the tree and sat it on the road next to the boat, and taken my pop up blind and put it in the boat... Just had everything all packed up like they were coming back for it.

I hate a thief too :smash: I have a blind you can use for turkey season, nothing fancy but you can bow hunt with it.

secondseason

Retired Administrator
Doesn't that just burn you up :mad: Recently someone did just about the same thing on my property, only I found where they stashed everything before they actually came back for it. They had cut the battery cables to the marine battery and tried to carry it out but ended up stashing it too. They had taken my climber off the tree and sat it on the road next to the boat, and taken my pop up blind and put it in the boat... Just had everything all packed up like they were coming back for it.

I hate a thief too :smash: I have a blind you can use for turkey season, nothing fancy but you can bow hunt with it.

Thank you TB!

Bow Only

Sorry for your loss, but you don't have to turkey hunt from a blind. I've chased them for quite a few years now and I've never hunted from a blind. I've limited out before so it can be done.

secondseason

Retired Administrator
Sorry for your loss, but you don't have to turkey hunt from a blind. I've chased them for quite a few years now and I've never hunted from a blind. I've limited out before so it can be done.

I don't know if I can hunt, hide, and call at the same time. :D

ClydeWigg3

You do know that Thief Season is almost upon us too. Good thing about it is there's no limit.

wks41

Sorry to hear that Delila. Your ground blind is still up at the cherokee property. I will be out there hunting tommorow. If you want me to get it for you I could meet you or Chris somewhere so you could hunt with it.

secondseason

Retired Administrator
Sorry to hear that Delila. Your ground blind is still up at the cherokee property. I will be out there hunting tommorow. If you want me to get it for you I could meet you or Chris somewhere so you could hunt with it.

I really appreciate that Will. I may hunt out of that one next weekend. It is a bit narrow for drawing a bow but I'm going to give it a whirl.

Good luck if you go turkey hunting.

Rip Steele

to turkey hunt with. I went to get my ground blind at lunch and somebody had stolen it, the bag, and the chair. I know I shouldn't have left it out there after the deer season closed January 31 but it was 42 yards from the lady's house where I hunt in North Fulton Co. I guess danger is everywhere.

I was looking forward to my second season with a bow for turkey.

I guess somebody was more tempted and needed my set up.

Live and learn.

I know how it feels. I had plenty of stuff stolen from me last year, and was blessed by a lot of people on here that helped me out getting started again. If you need a large ground blind I got one you can use. Just let me know. Good luck on catching them..:shoot:

XJfire75

Man that stinks D...

Ive got a 3 sided throw-out blind your welcome to if you need it. I bought another full blind for some turkeys bow huntin action this year.

Hopfully theyll miss every turkey they shoot at and send them all towards you!