Dale-The fox hole

lungbuster123

You mean the one over near Winder. The army suplus store? If so then yes he Is. I was In there probabl a month and a half ago.

ga bow hunter

Happy easter everyone and god bless, It is getting close now.We are odering acc. on monday.We have obout 15 bows in now and all are sold .Cant wait to see all of yall again.Thanks for all of the people that has called came by and posted . DALE

hunterarod

Foxhole?

Would really love to know where this new place is. :huh: Can someone please pm me a location if it is still under wraps or something. Can't wait to see the new place Dale...this is Adam.:banana::clap::D:yeah:

ga bow hunter

Hey guys.We will be opening in about 2 weeks .the adress is 302c Broad st Gainesville. The phone number is 770-297-8500 thanks for all the pms.DALE

law dawg

Happy easter everyone and god bless, It is getting close now.We are odering acc. on monday.We have obout 15 bows in now and all are sold .Cant wait to see all of yall again.Thanks for all of the people that has called came by and posted . DALE

One of those wouldn't happen to be a black lefty axe would it . . .

buck01

Banned
Have you heard about Buck-n-Bass

They're in Buford. I just bought a Hoyt Maxxis 31 and paid $120 LESS then any of the other Hoyt dealers.They also have PSE, Excalibur, Alpine, and Blade Runner. They told me they would beat any bodies price on Bows and Guns. Yall go check em out there some good guys.

KILL EM ALL

Hey guys Dale has a Athens Accomplice 32 there to demo
they are a awesome bow you need to go and check it out:banana:

Jestaholic

Hey Dale,
Are you over by the Deli across from the car wash?

KILL EM ALL

Hey Dale,
Are you over by the Deli across from the car wash?

right next to the deli is his new shop
its a nice place I was in there yesterday dropping off some stuff

just wondering

I saw that today when I was eating at the new japanese place. I assume yall will have guns too? Are yall open during the day so ppl can check it out?

Potlicker60

I took my bow up to Dale yesterday to tell him that it was shooting very fast and flat, but the darn thing couldn't hit even close to the same spot twice. Without even handling the bow he told me that something was loose in the shooter. I got the manual and my allen wrenches out, and after a whole day I still can't find what part of the bow the shooter is to even try to tighten it. Fox Hole is an awesome shop with awesome guys and awesome service...I am excited they are open.