Dale-The fox hole

stuffer

I think the part he is talking about being loose is the part between the riser and the string I go through it all the time also it is US lol. it will get better

Finally made a visit during a break in court! It was packed out! Great store. Awesome location! I think it's going to be a big hit! Already got a drop-a-way in my sights!!!!

JWeeks08

Very nice shop.... I stopped in last tues to drop off my bow with Dale. Excellent customer service as always!!! Check it out if u get a chance.

ga bow hunter

I would like to thank everyone that has come to see the shop. If it was not for the great people that has came by the shop or called we would be nothing .would like to invite everyone to the foxhole. Thanks dale

AliBubba

Dale is th'man... he did an outstanding job on my BowTech... the Foxhole store has everything you need and more at a great price and fantastic service. Highly recommend it!

law dawg

I'd recommend to anybody to go see Dale . . .

but make sure you drop your bow off with him and walk next door and eat lunch. If not, you're gonna be stuck listening to him for a few hours . . .

law dawg

Dale, that's just wrong! I would never want anybody to miss out on your words of wisdom. Like telling me to shoot with both eyes closed - tried it for two seasons with no luck

On that bow, do you do lay away? I'm thinking a dollar a day . . .

law dawg

Looking like it will be in two weeks (June 26th). Wife and kid going to beach that weekend. Also bringing you some business - buddy of mine that I told you about that bought Jay's alphamax is gonna come with me. He should need the whole nine yards - sight, rest, arrows, etc.

unclebrad

Hey Dale, I work in Gainesville, first chance I get, I am going to try to make it over to your new place. I am thinking about one of the Athens bows, either the Accomplice 34 or Buck Commander 34. These bows look pretty good on paper, but want to see how they feel in my hands. If you have these in stock with 30" draw, I will try to get over there and see them.

Thanks,
Brad

stev

Banned
Dale, that's just wrong! I would never want anybody to miss out on your words of wisdom. Like telling me to shoot with both eyes closed - tried it for two seasons with no luck

On that bow, do you do lay away? I'm thinking a dollar a day . . .

Dont give dale a knife .:rofl::rofl::rofl: He is wicked with them .:rofl:

jayjay24

Ole Dale...

Ya'll shouldn't be listenin' to ole Dale over there...he has no idea what he's doing! JK... I can't wait to come up there and harass you Dale like I used to when Gainesville was my territory! Can you guess who I am? HINT: I was always in scrubs and I'm a better shooter than you! hahahaha

P.S - Where's my end weight for my Vibracheck you were supposed to order me?