Tribble Mill-biggest one in the yak

SamYaAK

:banana:
iwhvmx.jpg

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
nice !!! that would have given you a sleigh ride !

SamYaAK

thx took me a while to decide on what to get too n seeing forums about people wanting yaks made me get one too but its fun.......... :banana:

Rippa Lip

Nice'un out of nibble mill, dude! You are doing things right!

SamYaAK

i fish there a lot so i should be :) used to bank fish there a lot .....not the ramp lake the one where u pass the bridge ... but now fish the one where the ramp is because i have the yak......

Bnathanb1982

What

i fish there a lot so i should be :) used to bank fish there a lot .....not the ramp lake the one where u pass the bridge ... but now fish the one where the ramp is because i have the yak......

What did you catch it on? Is that all you caught? Looking to go back there and was wondering what the fish are doing.
Thanks
Nathan

SamYaAK

out off the 5 that was my biggest one and it was on a senko ....and one day plastics other days crank baits ..........different day different thing usually in the deep no fish finder so dont know the depth but there is no grass when ever i pull the crank bait back

Bnathanb1982

yeah

out off the 5 that was my biggest one and it was on a senko ....and one day plastics other days crank baits ..........different day different thing usually in the deep no fish finder so dont know the depth but there is no grass when ever i pull the crank bait back

that's my problem too, I don't have a depth finder yet. It makes fishing a lot harder. You can still catch them obviously but it just makes life easier.

SamYaAK

sure does but hopefully soon i get one but even tho i dont have the depth finder i some how manage to catch em am still getting used to the yak ...first time owning one but i am loveing it :banana:

Edo

Great job boy! I hear you been catching good ones there nice job I guess you know what to throw down at Tribble.:cool:

Seanmay1

Hey Sam i take my yak up to tribble mill a good bit, we should meet up there sometime. I have never had any luck out of the big lake though, i might have to try it again next time i go.

I might have a fish finder on my yak pretty soon, if i can ever find a transducer for my old eagle fish finder. That would make a big difference

if your looking for a good yak fish finder i bought the humminbird 385ci kayak combo it was spec made for a kayak and it works great a lil pricey but well worth the money i spent since i have had it caught 2 4lb bass and 1 5lb and hopefully tommorrow on the etowah it willhelp alot with the stripes we shall see.

SamYaAK

found this one at bps what do you guys think Eagle® Cuda® 350 S/MAP Compact Fishfinder/Mapping GP

Seanmay1

how offten do u go ?

Couple times a week now, it takes me about 10 minutes to get there. I might head up there tomorrow for a few hours. My avatar is a tribble mill bass from the small lake last week i think

I know thursday me and a friend are either going to do varner or tribble mill. Depends on how much paddling we feel like doing. Varner for 8 hours kills me lol