ATT 3G MicroCell

SmokyMtnSmoke

Anyone here have one at your home or office that you have real experience with?

Nautical Son

Anyone here have one at your home or office that you have real experience with?

I have one at my house and now I'm able to use my phone at will, rather than stand on one leg under the rright tree in the middle of a rain shower.....

hoochfisher

Banned
the tried to sell me one last time i was in the ATT store. they went on and on about how i would actaully be able to recieve service at my house. i then went on and on about how i wasnt spending more money to recieve a service i was all ready paying for and should have as they have "more bars in more places".

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
the tried to sell me one last time i was in the ATT store. they went on and on about how i would actaully be able to recieve service at my house. i then went on and on about how i wasnt spending more money to recieve a service i was all ready paying for and should have as they have "more bars in more places".

I was told that if you complained to the right department at corporate, not in a store, they would send you one for free.

Ed in North Ga.

I was told that if you complained to the right department at corporate, not in a store, they would send you one for free.

I tried that route- and got....nowhere. I wanted to beta test it, since we have no service in our area- was told no, we DO have service where I live...I invited him out to try HIS phone...we had this problem with dish network...

anywho- father in law just bought one yesterday and was putting in phone numbers to activate- will see and report-

Im within the "5000"ft range, but Im below where I think the antenna will be "seeing"....going to be intresting at any rate.

Gunsmoke

I have one and it works ok sometimes other times i want to take it back. if you don't have it by a window that faces the repeater it will not work right.I notice when i make a call it says redialing on the phone and sometimes I have to reboot it .I called att and they said they were sending out over the air a update for my phone.It works a little better now.The only reason I keep it it makes my phone work downstairs in the basement.