Anybody hear any birds?

TheTurkeySlayer

I went yesterday mornin, I only heard one bird. Did anybody else hear any birds yesterday? Im thinkin cause it cut of kinda cut off cold yesterday mornin? watchall think? Yall hear anything?

Kendallbearden

Big spider lover
I heard a couple yesterday morning in Heard county. I heard about 5 gobbles all morning, and I heard a couple of hens clucking and purring behind me but I never got a chance to see them. The gobblers were few and far between though.

PChunter

There was 4 gobbling pretty good yesterday AM

rutandstrut

I had one fired up yesterday afternoon 4:15 PM EST and 7 different Gobblers this morning! They were blowing my hat off this morning! Can't wait until Saturday! One of them is in my Avatar!

deacon13

My buddy listened around Athens Saturday morning and said they gobbled for a solid hour. He also watched 4 lingbeards fight and said they ran hens off the field. Sounds to me like they're just starting to break up and begin establishing dominance.

Gut_Pile

Listened to several this morning. They didn't seem to be holding anything back

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

Heard bout 5 different birds yesterday morning, saw 6 longbeards 3 jakes and some hens, non of which were any of the birds I heard

Arrowhead95

Went out scouting for a friend coming down from GA to hunt with me in Florida. Heard three birds, saw a dandy. I know where we will be on Saturday morning.

Offroadtek

Heard 3 this morning. It was so nice outside today. Only two more weeks. Hope it's this good then.

DocHolliday

Heard 5 yesterday morning and 4 this morning in Wilcox Co. Gobbled a lot both days.

Heard more birds this morning than i have in the past 4 weeks. Counted what i think was 9 different toms fired up. Best morning so far.......can't wait

Rick3060

they finally fired up in the deep south here in clinch and ware co. Been listening for 3 weeks and this morning got one to answer the crow call.