112.2 KB · Views: 1,046
  • Copy of eDSC_0013.jpg
    Copy of eDSC_0013.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 1,035
  • Copy of eDSC_0014.jpg
    Copy of eDSC_0014.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,047

hoppie

Those are great pics. What is that on his right leg? Is it a pine bale string?

boparks

Those are great pics. What is that on his right leg? Is it a pine bale string?

Thanks ....It may be bale string......He's had that rope on his leg since November at least. I'm thinking he just got wrapped up in it somehow

Awesome pic....hopefully he's still all alone Sat morning! If so, I would say you will probably be eating breakfast by about this time opening morning.

boparks

Awesome pic....hopefully he's still all alone Sat morning! If so, I would say you will probably be eating breakfast by about this time opening morning.

Fuller....all of my snares have green rope...lol

This bird is more of a pet and I've been watching him for 3 years.....I hope no one ever shoots him.....he got in trouble the other week for attacking cars....made the traffic report...he's famous

hawglips

Banned
Glad to see he didn't become road kill!

boparks

I was glad to see him this morning. I didn't see his hens, did you?

I was glad too...he had moved south a few hundred yards back when he was in "car attack mode" and I saw him there a few times....The day I saw the traffic back up and heard what was going on I really thought he would try and peck one tire too many...so yea I'm glad he wasn't roadkill as well Hal

He was alone this morning for some reason...but alive and well......guess you made it back from your hunt?

Interested to hear all about it

wooly

Fuller....all of my snares have green rope...lol

This bird is more of a pet and I've been watching him for 3 years.....I hope no one ever shoots him.....he got in trouble the other week for attacking cars....made the traffic report...he's famous

I heard a report on WGST radio about some bird(s) attacking cars in Cherokee Co., so this must have been him. He must be a bad bird!
Great pictures!

wooly

PS Were you at Southern Tech back in 62 & 63?
Ken

boparks

I heard a report on WGST radio about some bird(s) attacking cars in Cherokee Co., so this must have been him. He must be a bad bird!
Great pictures!

Yea he was the culprit.....

It wasn't me that attended Southern Tech...I was still riding a tricycle back then.....lol

wooly

Yea he was the culprit.....

It wasn't me that attended Southern Tech...I was still riding a tricycle back then.....lol

Wow!!! I guess I really am older than dirt. Ha!

Good luck Bo Parks