Post rapture check-in

JFS

Just want to see if we lost anyone.:bounce:

Since the departed probably have better things to do than banter here (and who knows about the internet connections in heaven anyway) I guess the best way to see who's gone is for the rest of us to show we are still here.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Check

oldenred

Dang, and I was so looking forward to the price of gas going down with the supply demand dropping so much. Shucks

atlashunter

It was a metaphorical rapture...

bad0351

Guess I can take off my brace.....I thought they said "rupture":bounce:

Capt Quirk

I felt something pulling at me, but it turned out it was just a bad burrito dragging me to the out house...

TTom

Still here, where I expected to be, but have not been able to grab up any freebies from the raptured. Had to cancel the rapture shopping trips.

Dr. Strangelove

Yep, ran up a big bar tab last night, expecting to be "saved" from it, but no luck....:huh:

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I was on a plane so I figured I would be safe from the "earthquakes."

Huntinfool

I've got money that he's gonna come out and say that what he ACTUALLY predicted was a gigantic tornado in MO....

Who wants to go in?

TheBishop

I'm not taking that bet.

Huntinfool

Small "calculation error"...."but I was RIGHT!"

Horrible thing that happened out there. Not making light of it. But I can just about promise you he'll figure out a way that his calcs predicted something.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Don't forget the Volcano in Iceland, he will most certainly link that with the twister and say they were warnings of the things to come.

TTom

He's recalculated AGAIN and now says October 21 2011 is the new date.

Preparing for my shopping trips, Oh and even more time spent preparing set up photo jokes about the rapture.

Truck in the road no driver just clothing at the wheel.

Clothes in the yard along with the lawnmower.

emusmacker

He's recalculated AGAIN and now says October 21 2011 is the new date.

Preparing for my shopping trips, Oh and even more time spent preparing set up photo jokes about the rapture.

Truck in the road no driver just clothing at the wheel.

Clothes in the yard along with the lawnmower.

No, he is just a dumb atheist that don't believe in Jesus or God. No wonder he's been wrong. If he really knew what the Bible said that no man knoweth the hour then he wouldn't look so stupid. ..Dumb non believer.