Had a visitor at the shop today

sharpeblades

I had a visitor at the shop today and a had a great visit. (Dmeed -David Metters) David i sure enjoyed your visit today and hope i helped you a little .I sure like the little pile of goodies you left,they wil be cherished forever. Ime looking forward to you coming back and making your own knife

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 615
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 647

Nugefan

Wow ...:bounce:

Sterlo58

awesome. :fine:

dmedd

Raleigh, I enjoyed every minute today at your shop. Thanks so much for the hospitality and all of the valuable information that you shared with me. I will be back the very first chance that will work for both of us.

Guys, ya'll know the quality of Raleighs work. Ya'll have seen the beautiful knives that he posts on here. After today, I have a new appreciation for the quality of his knives. Raleigh's expertise, knowledge, and the ease with which he performs his work is simply amazing. I was inspired just to be in his shop and actually witnessing him work his magic. Not only is Raleigh a master at his craft, he is just as much a true gentleman.

As you all can see, I fared pretty well myself. I actually got to witness the little knife with the red cordage wrapping come to life. Not pictured here is a box of leather scraps, a stitching pony, and several books and catalogues that Raleigh sent home with me.

Today was a great day. Thanks again Raleigh...my friend.:cheers:

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

wvdawg

Staff member
Plunder!

You both done good!

Sounds like you both enjoyed the day!
Two of the finest gentlemen I know!

sharpeblades

David the pleasure was all mine .Ill have some else ready for you on the next visit

Last edited: