Waiting for all of the Choke, Gun and Shell Questions...

SpurHuntinHillbilly

:pop:

A ton of info on this site so newbies do us a favor, lets look thru the threads first. Chances are you will find your answer.

:stir:

gobblingghost

My question has anyone noticed low pattern numbers on targets in the recent weeks?????

gobble157

I was wondering why my .410 wasn't getting 350 pellets in a 10" circle at 40 yards the last time I shot it:D

Nitro said I'd get those results with their recommended choke/load combo:bounce:

Gaswamp

me thinks many don't know how or are too lazy to search which means oftentimes Im too lazy too answer

rfeltman41

In general 80 percent of the questions on here have been asked in some shape or form before. I guess I need to search the forum before I ask any question. How dare someone have new input on a question or someone answer the question that did not answer it before. If the same question being asked over and over bothers you, then just don't reply to it. Jmtc...

hawglips

Banned
If the same question being asked over and over bothers you, then just don't reply to it. Jmtc...

Agreed.

Making folks feel uncomfortable about asking a question is a good way to mess up a message board.

icdedturkes

Ive thought if a forum kept an excel type spread sheet sorted by thread type Rem, Inv, INv + etc, with areas for barrel length, shell type, distance, numbers, temp etc in which members could save there results. .. It would save alot of redundant info and would even be a good source for long term members.

rfeltman41

The spreadsheet Idea is great. I enjoy reading this colum for the info and stories. I ask a general question about my land and turkey on it and don't get much response. Seems like though when the "click" of regulars on here ask anything it goes two or three pages. I just want a forum conducive to giving informative input on turkey hunting and all facets of it. I see a new user just asked about finding turkey, are we gonna answer him or tell him he should have searched the forum first.

hawglips

Banned
Seems like though when the "click" of regulars on here ask anything it goes two or three pages.

This board has become extremely cliquish since I've been hanging out here. There is indeed a different standard on how a poster is treated, depending on who the poster is. It happens on almost every board eventually, to it's detriment.

Kwaksmoka

Let's get it back on track! I'm sure i'm guilty of asking a redundant question or 20 but so what, you never know when there might be someone new reading the forum who can offer some new perspective!