Illinois

Stryker

Looking for a partner to split 75 acres in schyler co. Illinois. I was burned last year by a woody's member and decided to go out and lease from a reputable landowner who I have met and trust. I am wanting to lease this farm every year if all works out. This farm is not cheap and vitually all 75 acres is huntable, 2 hunters would be ideal. 2 acres of food plots will be planted in soybeans. The lease and food plots will cost me approx $4400.00. I'm looking for a 50/50 partnership $2200.00 for the entire season both archery and firearms. I have no problems keeping and hunting this farm for myself just looking to split costs of the lease and have some fun. I have plenty of stands and I plan to go up and set up this summer. PM if interested.

Jim Boyd

Good luck Stryker!!

Can't wait til November gets here and we can get there for some big time bow hunting!

Those food plots should really pay off for you... just hope the deer do not wipe them out.

You are in a great county.

Best of luck, my friend.

Jim

livetohunt

This property is from the same landowner that I lease from in Illinois. The property is top notch and should offer someone a chance at a giant buck..