Spartan Scatter Guns

NotaVegetarian

Hey D2D (Andy)

Those Spartan shotguns have been popping up all over the place. Have you taken a look at them? They are manufactured by Biakal, and imported by Remington. Still a good looking gun, feels solid, with the single shot running $88.97 at Walmart. I handled the OU at a Kmart for a whopping $479.95, this included 3 screw in chokes, single selective trigger. May have to test drive one.

Nick_T

Banned
Did you happen to see a SxS gun at either of those 2 places? I'm getting in the market for a double 20ga. and they seem to be closer to my price range and look pretty nice on their site.

Nick T

NotaVegetarian

Yes I did. I think it was at the Kmart in Warner Robins. I will be down that way tomorrow and will swing in and see and get you a price, and the details.

NotaVegetarian

They are sold out of the Doubles they were $479.99, (I mixed up the prices) they have one Over an Under $498.99. It is a basic IZH27 12, single trigger, and three choke tubes. It is a good looking gun for the money.

Nick_T

Banned
Thanks for the heads up. It's gonna probably be the off season before I buy, maybe they'll have them back in stock by then. I'd rather have a Browning BSS or a Beretta but I can't justify that kinda cash for a working gun. I think this is gonna be my best bet. I'm in WR usually a couple of times a month so I'll keep a check.

Thanks again,

Nick T