introduction and some knives

oakbend

Hey guys this is my first post in Woody's (oakbend is my dad's username I don't have one) and first I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jarrett Fleming I am a 19 year old college student that spends most of my free time in the shop. I started making knives last August after I went to a guild meeting at Mr. Scott Davidson's house. After going to that first meeting I was hooked. Mr. Scott has taught me pretty much everything I know about making knives, and I want to thank him very much for doing so. My work has greatly improved since last August and hopefully I will continue to improve. I hope to put some of my knives up for sale soon, but currently I have no way of making sheaths Mr. Scott handles that :D. Anyways here are some knives:
IMG_0379.jpg
IMG_0372.jpg
IMG_0374.jpg
IMG_0376.jpg
IMG_0377.jpg
IMG_0378.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg

Any questions, comments, or critiques are welcome.

tedsknives

Jarrett, good looking knives. Just stay with it, and listen to Scott.

Razor Blade

Well , the first problem we have here is that you dont have your own username. We will look past that this time, just dont let it happen again.

Your work is looking good buddy.Come up to the shop anytime. Are you go to the blast any. Scott

Anvil Head

Jarrett
Need to get Scott to work with you on posting pics next (screen on this laptop is not wide enough). Knives looking great.
There's still time to get your mind right and learn to forge your blades before you get totally ruint. Trackrock is the last weekend in Sept....stay tuned for notice.

joe sangster

Very nice , Jarrett ! I think I need to take some lessons from Scott !

wvdawg

Staff member
Look great! You have a good teacher!

georgiaboy

Very nice and I'd like to see some when you are ready to sell. Let me also say that your logo or mark is very cool.

I'm super impressed that you can produce these knives in less than a year. Keep the logo!

oakbend

Thanks for all of the comments everyone. Koakid the wood on the first one is called red palm.
Boudreaux I'll be sure to let you know.
Wvdawg I sure do!
Georgiaboy I hope to post some soon, and Im glad you like my maker's mark!

Mangler

They look great. Really love the logo. Will keep my eye open for when you start to sell them, or you can just PM me :)