Blood Thinner problem??

mlandrum

Well today took my first hike in the deer woods! Last August had my first heart attack and I’ve been on a blood thinner so it don’t take much for me to bleed now? Hiked in about 1mile and found some good spots but the briars did a number on me . After I got out of the swamp I needed about a pint of new

Attachments

• IMG_2819.jpeg
    IMG_2819.jpeg
    257.2 KB · Views: 114

Darien1

I have the same problems. Sometimes I will find my self bleeding and not know how or why. Usually on my arms and backs of my hands. Just knock up against sometime or the dog jump on me and I'm bleeding. It's a pain.

Dirtroad Johnson

Well today took my first hike in the deer woods! Last August had my first heart attack and I’ve been on a blood thinner so it don’t take much for me to bleed now? Hiked in about 1mile and found some good spots but the briars did a number on me . After I got out of the swamp I needed about a pint of new
Dadgum Preacher, Hang in there & hope all goes your way. :cheers:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Same with me. But mine is due to low platelets.

Farm Club

I've been out of work with health issues since December. It started with a sore on my foot that turned into sepsis that put me in the hospital. While in there they found cancer, been thru one surgery and now going to have another. When I can I get out and do stuff to build my stamina back up. Of course working in blueberry bushes and other yard work my thin skinned arms look like a cat attacked me. A cooler lid hit my arm and left a mark. I get a little chuckle when all these doctors I see look at my arms and ask if I'm being elder abused.

Taco4x4

Wow I guess its not just me then. I don't take blood thinners but have the same issues. My Doc just said as you get older your skin gets thinner. I wear a thin long sleeve shirt now pretty much all the time. It helps to prevent some of the cuts but mainly I just want to hide all the ugly bruises. I get tired of hearing " MAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU "

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Wow I guess its not just me then. I don't take blood thinners but have the same issues. My Doc just said as you get older your skin gets thinner. I wear a thin long sleeve shirt now pretty much all the time. It helps to prevent some of the cuts but mainly I just want to hide all the ugly bruises. I get tired of hearing " MAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU "
I took a big starter battery out of a tractor this morning got gouges in skin on back of both hands. Birthdays are to blame.

SC Hunter

Somebody asked my daddy that a while back and he said he'd gotten into a bar fight with a fella. Then asked the guy "wanna wrestle??" I just laughed

Latest posts