Becoming a member of the Grandparents club.

ghadarits

I post fair regularly and it’s hopefully worthwhile stuff but, this is in my opinion the best post a man can make after raising his children.
It would be posts of his grands and this is my first. Meet Cooper Varrone future partner for getting into trouble, making messes and just having fun in general just like I used to do with his mom. All of those smallmouth post the last two weeks were really just to help distract me from the fact I was stuck in Canada when he decided to make an early appearance. Waiting 8 days from the day he was born until I was able to hold him was tough. Today I finally got to meet him in person and it was pretty dang awesome I have to say.

Life is good in my world today and yes I did shed a few tears and didn’t feel the least bit bad about it.
272CD080-2B89-4246-8F42-1091A8A4A79F.jpeg8

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’m up to ten grandkids now. Won’t be long until my first great grandchild is born.
Enjoy them and love them cause nothing is better than grandkids. Congratulations on joining the grandparents club.

ghadarits

Thank you everyone. I’m a mighty proud Grand so expect to see post in a few years with Cooper and I doing something outdoors because if I have anything to do with it he’s going to have a lot of opportunities to fall in love with the outdoors like his mom and I have. Im looking forward to the adventure.

Latest posts