2 for 1 pricing on XT calls!!!!!

Dupree

Now is the time to stock up on some mouth calls. Whatever you order you will be given double. So with free shipping you will be getting calls for $3 each. Figured I'd pass along a good deal.

Www.xtcalls.net

Dupree

Thanks for the good deal.

No problem. I know the vast majority aren't thinking about turkeys right now, but it's a great deal on some awesome calls.

Gaswamp

thanks for posting

Hawken2222

Thanks for the heads up Samuel. These are by far my favorate diaphragms.

Gut_Pile

Just ordered an 2 XTkee and XThavoc...good price and worth a shot. I have heard good things

Dupree

Just ordered an 2 XTkee and XThavoc...good price and worth a shot. I have heard good things

I will say that they have a "break in " period. I ran a mayhem and kee all year and they both are still holding up great, but right out of the pack neither sounded as well as they did after a few days of running them and putting them up.

goblr77

I appreciate the heads up. Ordered a Riot and Turmoil. Maybe they will work out for me.

labsnducks

How long does it usually take for them to ship? I haven't recieved any confirmation on my order. No hurry just wondering.

Dupree

I usually get mine within a week or 10 days. Calls are made after you order, so I guess it depends on quantity of orders as well. I'm sure they got swamped with orders when the sale started.

TK1

We will be shut down after this sale until January..There will also be a price increase on most calls at that time,free shipping as usual..We will also offer calls in thin tape next year..Thanks for the orders guys!! Ps...all calls have been shipped on schedule

Gaswamp

We will be shut down after this sale until January..There will also be a price increase on most calls at that time,free shipping as usual..We will also offer calls in thin tape next year..Thanks for the orders guys!! Ps...all calls have been shipped on schedule

how long yall running the current sale?

TK1

September 28...Our archery season starts on the 29th and we will not open the website back up until January..There will be a price increase on most of the calls at that time..

Gaswamp

September 28...Our archery season starts on the 29th and we will not open the website back up until January..There will be a price increase on most of the calls at that time..

sent pm

Gut_Pile

Got my calls in the mail. The havoc I got is awesome. I can run it well. The XTkee is so so right now. I have always had trouble blowing ghost cut calls. I will say though, it is better than any of the other ghost cuts I have blown

Dupree

When I run a kee I put pressure between the cut and frame for my yelping and cutting (this may or may not help you). I had never been a fan of ghost cuts in years past but this past year a lot of birds died coming in to that call. One call will last a couple years too, unlike a lot of others.