grease gun options

1gr8bldr

These battery operated guns, are they worth it. Keeping up with charger, keeping them charged, not able to throw them in the back of your truck [weather], etc. I don't think this is for me. But I can see how having a free hand to put down pressure on the zerk fitting is a big plus. What do you think

Makeithappen01

I have one and like it.A little heavy but came with a strap.On some jobs I have a ton of bearings to grease.Mine came with a nice case not sure how waterproof it is.I think I got it for around 100 bucks

1gr8bldr

I have one and like it.A little heavy but came with a strap.On some jobs I have a ton of bearings to grease.Mine came with a nice case not sure how waterproof it is.I think I got it for around 100 bucks
What brand and how long between charges. Also how old is yours. Will it last? I take note when people speak from experience:flag:

win280

We have had one at work for 5 years. Never had any problems with it. It is a Lincoln. Main thing is to keep the battery properly charged so it will last.We have to grease all our equipment every 3-4 weeks so this was a time saver for us.

BreamReaper

All ive ever used is a Lincoln far as battery optd. Man thats the ticket! When i was in the logging woods or big grading company, we had pneumatic (air) on a service truck with drums of grease and thats also nice.

Makeithappen01

What brand and how long between charges. Also how old is yours. Will it last? I take note when people speak from experience:flag:

The brand is called Legacy.It last a long time between charges.I have had it about 6 months.I dont use it everyday but does the job when i need it.For everyday use I would check out the 14v lincoln it is more heavy duty.

merc123

I've got a craftsman air grease gun. Love it, way too easy to push a button than keep trying to squeeze a lever. Mine isn't the automatic kind so I have to push button for each pump, but still easier than the standard one. I'm sure it's lighter than the battery but don't really need a battery one.