Teak Dragon

YellowKnife

Carved this peice of teak and fitted it with a flake over grind red carerrea blade.

Attachments

• 101_4075.jpg
    101_4075.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 609

carver

Nice!

Razor Blade

That looks very nice.

YellowKnife

really nice work

Thanks Ted, like I told RB, might have to do a swap. I don't have one of your blades either, ya'll amaze me. I thought about trying my hand at metal knives but the wife sez if I bring home one more hobby shes gonna STAY!:biggrin3:

Nugefan

pix don't do this un' justice , she's a beaut ...

and you wait till I see Moma , your gonna be in trouble ....

Whiteeagle

Great job!

Whiteeagle

Yep, did it a few years back. Had it hafted with a wooden haft but didn't suit my fancy, so re-hafted in bone. Like the one in your avatar! NICE! Been knapping many years, and still knap now, between bouts with arthritis. Keep posting your great builds, enjoy seeing all!.....Doug

wvdawg

Staff member
Nice job!

YellowKnife

Yep, did it a few years back. Had it hafted with a wooden haft but didn't suit my fancy, so re-hafted in bone. Like the one in your avatar! NICE! Been knapping many years, and still knap now, between bouts with arthritis. Keep posting your great builds, enjoy seeing all!.....Doug
got a good friend that lives in Newnan who has a knap in at his house once a month. He also has stone from around the world.If you are interested shoot me a pm....and Hey show me some of your stuff your avitar sez you holdin' out on us!:fine:

Latest posts