10/30 pm

shaynepaul708

Last hunt in Stewart co for a while im sitting in a blind in pine thicket and buddy is sittin on patch wjere i watched 3 nubbin buks feed for hr yesterday. Nothing here yet but he just had small doe run through patch

Corey J

I wish I could be out there but I have class until 6:15. I'll be hittin it hard in the morning!

shaynepaul708

Oh BTW corey mri results torn cuff torn bicep torn labrum posterier capsule torn 50%+ so in layman's terms crappy results and surgery asap

throwdown

I went out tonight and checked the trail cam's, haven't been able to hunt due to work since the winds started. I have multiple pics from the 25th and then nothing. Crazy how they have laid down and not fed!!! I will be in the blind in the am, come onnnnnnnnn!

Corey J

Wowwwww! I feel bad complaining about my shoulder now! I know that's gotta be tough with it being right in the middle of deer season!

01Foreman400

Staff member
Wind has died down some since yesterday afternoon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 441

shaynepaul708

Yeah it sucks but never a good time for it thougg they ssy lord works in mysterious ways! Now come on deer and throwdown don't be discouraged they still feeding but all this wind has unloaded a basketfull of acorns. Im in a mediocre populared area for deer and seen deer 4and out 520 hunts since it started with wind

chad smith

Huntin

Been up in a big ol swayin pine since 5:40pm in Walton co, watched 2 does for about 30 mins yesturday before dark!

shaynepaul708

Just had 4 pt and young 7 pt chase doe by me need the meat so shot the forky first one with gun in three years been bow only but shoulder problems say otherwise

Hankus

Just had 4 pt and young 7 pt chase doe by me need the meat so shot the forky first one with gun in three years been bow only but shoulder problems say otherwise

I can relate. Shoulder kept me outta the bow hunt this year. Good kill on lil firky :cherrs:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Oh BTW corey mri results torn cuff torn bicep torn labrum posterier capsule torn 50%+ so in layman's terms crappy results and surgery asap

Aw man! Prayers for your complete recovery added from here!

shaynepaul708

Thanks im hoping for speedy recovery sum up the sun - tues hunt 6 hunts total 2 does seen 3 unknown deer 3 nub buks 1 7 pt 1 4 pt and two fawn does all in high wind some in patches some in hardwood bottom and 3my in pine thicket