Cleaned house last night

chrislibby88

The 125s aren’t terribly louder if you’re suppressed and much better ballistics if you’re around 2000 fps. I think I load 18ish grains of 296.
I’ve got an ammo can full of 120gr hornadys that I’m switching to whenever I shoot up the 90gr soft points.

menhadenman

I’ve got an ammo can full of 120gr hornadys that I’m switching to whenever I shoot up the 90gr soft points.
I shoulda mentioned that I was talking about 300 BLK. How do you like that SPC? Sure looks like it gets the job done. I’d thought about one but the lack of .277 bullets (compared to 243/264/307) made me nervous. Looks like a sweet rig if you got the goods.

chrislibby88

I shoulda mentioned that I was talking about 300 BLK. How do you like that SPC? Sure looks like it gets the job done. I’d thought about one but the lack of .277 bullets (compared to 243/264/307) made me nervous. Looks like a sweet rig if you got the goods.
Well, these are the first animals I’ve killed with it. I built it for pigs (and maybe deer when my kids are older) back when public land fur-bearer season allowed center fires but never connected back then. It’s a Wilson barrel, and man that thing throws some beautiful groups.