11-18 pm

flopper

Still out here from 6 this morning... Nada thing... Slowest hunt I've had all year and I've hunted 30+ times.. lockdown phase?

bkw6172

Here in Crawford in the tripod. Busted a doe this morning, hope to see some horns. Good luck everyone.

Payton Everett

Just settled in here in Taylor County. I'm hunting an old road bed hoping to catch big boy snoopin around this evening. Good luck to yall

gratz71

Huntin in Talbot...need a doe for the freezer....Payton I believe you work with my brother Brandon, next time you see him you need to tell him to get out in the woods more often!!

Curtis-UGA

Back in Tayor Co in a box blind. This time I have company! My 5 year old nephew sat with my Dad yesterday and is with me today. Stand is full of lady bugs so he is being amused.

MAC2

Barrow County checking in. A little windy but I got a good feeling.

Thunderchicken

30ft up my favorite pine tree in Thomas County...got 2 piles of golden acorns....one to the left and the other on my right! Good luck guys!!!

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Carroll cty trying to get fiance first of the year. Nothing stirring yet as we watch over a couple fields.

Payton Everett

I just had a buck slip in behind me and get gone before I could get a shot. I was gonna take a chance and ground check him but I just couldn't make it happen

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Ended up having a buck run a doe all around us at last light. Not enough light to make an ethical shot so they went on.

juniorbassman

i got in the woods at 3:30 this afternoon. cleared out around a tree and sat down on the ground. 5 min later 3 does pop out and come straight to me. i got 23 minutes of video of them at less than 10yds. my phone ran out of memory right as an 8pt comes walking in towards the does. he pushed them around and they ran out. after watching him for 5 min i finally decided to shoot him before he got gone. i started clearing the memory in my phone so i could take some pics. 4 minutes later a spike walked up and i go another 22 minutes of video. he stayed less than 10yds from me almost the whole time. tonite was a special hunt and one i'll never forget. he's not my biggest but im proud of him. this is the first one i've shot while sitting on the ground. its so intense when you are eye level with them

Attachments

• samsung_skyrocket 029_resize_jpeg.jpg
    samsung_skyrocket 029_resize_jpeg.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 394
Last edited: