My first good buck!

ghadarits

Congratulations! It's nice when you hold off and it pays off.

Junkyarddawg724

that’s an awesome rack. Looks like a giant rack on a small body deer. Congratulations.
Yea his body wasn't huge, but not quite as small as he looks in the pic. I think the pic is a little misleading. That said he was 150 on the hoof, maximum.

Kev

Yea his body wasn't huge, but not quite as small as he looks in the pic. I think the pic is a little misleading. That said he was 150 on the hoof, maximum.
I gotcha. Most of the big racked deer I’ve killed didn’t have a huge body.

Jim Boyd

Heck yeah!!!!

Congratulations!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Congrats, brother! That’s a nice deer.

menhadenman

Been deer hunting about ten years, mostly for meat, but I've gotten much more picky and patient over the years. Today it really paid off with by far my biggest buck! Deer were running wild from 10-11:30 this morning in North Cherokee, bet I saw at least 6 different bucks chasing. This dude came flying in behind a doe at about 100mph and the 35 did its job.

View attachment 1269148
Wow! Lemme get some of that.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
WOOHOO! Way to go Dawg! Awesome buck, but I hope you took more pictures than just one! Post em up if you gottem! Congrats brother! :cheers:

cliffdweller

Oh my goodness did you ever!! Fantastic deer