11/24 AM

sprewett

me and My boy getting ready to head out to our little piece of property in Paulding. He's never hunted out there with me so we are taking in the blind this morning. Really wish I would have remembered to take it down the MTN yesterday morning. We both gonna be carrying rifles today maybe we double up, but he gets first priority.

Dupree

Just parked on some public with my son. We came and did some scouting yesterday after lunch and found some decent sign. The spot we are hunting this morning had some very fresh rubs and quite a few tracks crossing a small creek in a few places. He says he’s only gonna shoot a “decent” buck. We shall see. We have a better spot to hunt tomorrow, when we have east winds. Service was spotty where we are sitting, based on scouting yesterday. Good luck all.

ssramage

Back at it after almost 2 weeks off. Little bit of rain here this am so I'm in a ground blind near a feeder. This spot was buck city all night long with 3 different shooters coming through multiple times. My birthday is tomorrow so hoping for an early gift.

One small yearling so far.

Latest posts