1/13 AM

fatback

Sitting this morning out. Here’s my view. Got the crock pot going with deer shanks for supper tonight.

Forecast for my part of the world says the wind will be laying down some so I plan on giving them a go this evening and possibly in the morning, depending on how this go later today. Good luck to everybody getting after them this morning. image.jpg

B. White

Sitting this morning out. Here’s my view. Got the crock pot going with deer shanks for supper tonight.

Forecast for my part of the world says the wind will be laying down some so I plan on giving them a go this evening and possibly in the morning, depending on how this go later today. Good luck to everybody getting after them this morning.

I'm working on the same plan. Steady 9mph wind from the wrong direction this morning. Tried yesterday morning, but my bobcat infestation interrupted my plan again, so hopefully they will be moving at dark.

slow motion

Mauser

Didn’t see anything on the stand. Walked out to the truck and a doe was 5 or 6 hundred yards across the field. She ran To probably 150 yards from the truck. Just a b line to me lol. I think she saw the sun shining on the truck and was coming to see what it was. Must have had a death wish this morning. She got dropped off at Whiddons for the bossman.

slow motion

Didn’t see anything on the stand. Walked out to the truck and a doe was 5 or 6 hundred yards across the field. She ran To probably 150 yards from the truck. Just a b line to me lol. I think she saw the sun shining on the truck and was coming to see what it was. Must have had a death wish this morning. She got dropped off at Whiddons for the bossman.
Congratulations to you two as well.

Lotta folks getting it done today.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Congrats to all that got it done this morning.
I’m hunting a transition between pines and hardwoods, otg under a tin roof from an old hog pen. Nothing legal is safe today.

Latest posts