11/2 AM

ditchdoc24

Guess I'll go ahead and get er started for the morning. Good morning folks. I'm up and sipping coffee in my recliner. Pondering where I'm going to sit this morning. Tower stand overlooking a clearcut bordering thick pines or down in the bottom with the acorns? Lots of factors to be considered. Everyone be safe and good luck!

Gbr5pb

Frosty morning in November! Wish I was with y’all but babysitting! Tomorrow will be. Put up some pictures of the grown ones and be safe

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Gout. Weather change. Dragging up hill done worn my knee out. It’s smarting right now. Or I would get out there after them. Lols.
Getting old sucks. Slam some water and cherries. Had my first bout with the gout @ June on my left big toe, felt like someone hit it with a red hot ballpeen hammer

ditchdoc24

Temps were ranging from 29 to 34 on the drive down. That’s about 10 degrees colder than it was this time yesterday morning. I even saw a hard frost on parked cars. I think I’m going to sit in the hardwoods today. Planning on sitting until about noon since I have to pick up my daughter from school this afternoon. I had deer moving at 11:30 yesterday so maybe they’ll get on their feet a little earlier due to the temps.

ssramage

Me and my middle son claimed a sick day today. Too nice of a cold front here in SEGA to not take advantage after weeks of 80+ degrees. It's about 38 degrees this morning but the wind is howling so we'll see.

We're in a nice box blind on the powerline with clearcut behind us, thick pines out front and a hardwood finger to one side. I was planning on another spot but my son was adamant about this one! Fingers crossed!

Hunter922

Nice and crisp this morning. Harnessed up in Cobb between 3 fallowed fields and a wood lot. Come and get a Gold Tip big daddy.
Be safe and good luck...>------------------------->

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
My youngest boy and me are after them this morning. He’s in the tripod I sat in yesterday, his favorite stand. I’m in a quad pod, we’re both hunting hardwoods. 34 degrees and the first frost of the year, hoping it’s got them moving. Good luck to all.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Was calling for 15 mph winds this morning

Screenshot_20231102_073050_Google.jpg