11/29 AM

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Here’s my last bonus park buck , giant I tell you . Had 5 come by and I was ready to get down and warm up . Didn’t even look , just picked out a nice size doe and she turned into a buck , I’ll take it . Got them both on ice . Plenty of work left I’n about a week . Great hunt , I’ll save points again for it . IMG_4360.jpeg

Toliver

Here’s my last bonus park buck , giant I tell you . Had 5 come by and I was ready to get down and warm up . Didn’t even look , just picked out a nice size doe . Got them both on ice . Plenty of work left I’m about a week . Great hunt , I’ll save points again for it . View attachment 1272865
What are the odds you ended up with the biggest and smallest buck of the hunt?

Toliver

I think I'll keep her. The wife drove over an hour to the park and met me at the gate to get the deer. Now she's home and going to work. All I have to do is kill them and get them out of the woods!
20231129_152609.jpg

Toliver

You hunting this afternoon ? It was sure nice meeting you and Nadia ! She’s a sport . And it wasn’t the smallest , when I was checking him in a guy had 2 40lb button bucks :D
Yeah but those count as antlerless. I'll check later, if I remember, to see what the smallest rack was.

And it was great meeting you. Just wish we'd remembered about the traps.

jaydawg

Here’s my last bonus park buck , giant I tell you . Had 5 come by and I was ready to get down and warm up . Didn’t even look , just picked out a nice size doe and she turned into a buck , I’ll take it . Got them both on ice . Plenty of work left I’n about a week . Great hunt , I’ll save points again for it . View attachment 1272865
Dang Ant! Congrats! You held out for a buck and got a great one, then another! Talk about bonus!…imma gonna look into saving points for that hunt