11/2 AM

JHannah92

Couple does in the part of the clearcut I can't really see. Blew and ran off. This wind has been all over the place all morning.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Thanks all, little better pic here. I heard him tearing up some trees, but couldn’t see him. 20ish minutes later he came in checking on some does that were out in front of me. He messed up and got broad side at about 40 yds. IMG_4425.jpeg

sgrantham

Up a tree at Berry college quota hunt. 2 does and a yearling so far this morning. Wife is a little ways through the woods says she seen 2 does. 22 degrees here this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_1007.jpeg
    IMG_1007.jpeg
    484.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1008.jpeg
    IMG_1008.jpeg
    491.6 KB · Views: 22

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Thanks all, little better pic here. I heard him tearing up some trees, but couldn’t see him. 20ish minutes later he came in checking on some does that were out in front of me. He messed up and got broad side at about 40 yds. View attachment 1266300
Congrats, got some character to hime, love the knife point

SC Hunter

Sitting on a powerline up in Taylor County I got here late at about 820 after dropping kids off at school. I worked yesterday and my middle stepson is going to his dad's this afternoon for the weekend so I skipped getting here early and took him to school. I saw 2 driving over here and 1 out about 350 yards on this powerline. Got the lawn chair and bog set up just watching. I can see about 400 yards. Walked past a fresh scrape coming to this spot its about 100 yards away through the woods.

Congrats @fireman32