South Georgia Clubs?

JasonB

Is there any clubs in South Georgia where you have several different groups dog hunting on there own out of trucks or is it all one organized group with standers at particular stands? I'm wanting to find a good club I guess you call it like the old days where everyone is running around in trucks in there own groups. Thanks

grouper throat

I'll see if I can get you the names of some of the clubs east of Valdosta where some of the guys I hunt with are members there also. That's the only way they'll hunt.

Swamp Music

Alapaha/tri-county. 15 miles south of pearson ga. close to 20,000 acres. We hunt in our own little groups. Some days everyone is together and some days you might have 4 or 5 groups hunting separate.

eWarren19842008

Hammer Down hunting club about 5mi south of Homerville on 441 is like this...some days 1 BIG group & other days there might be 5/6 smaller groups...around 24000ac +-

Vernon Holt

Gone But Not Forgotten
Any good dog clubs in liberty country

Adel Hunting Club; Thompson Pasture Hunting Club; Portal Hunting Club. All good clubs of long standing. Have historically had waiting lists of people desiring membership. If you are a serious hunter, would be worth checking out.

Hawg Daddy

There not in South Ga but in N. Fl. big horn hunting club in laf/madison county,hines HC in dixie had some openings there big clubs 20,ooo -40,ooo arces.

speedo

im looking for a dog club in ware or clinch county or south ga area coming from tampa fl i wanna be close to 75 or 441 theres not a lot of dog clubs looking for members on here so i thougt idd ask looking to join at the end of this season to move my camper i have a club in manor ga but or so wanna be closer by an hour

Roberts19SR

Adel Hunting club in Riceboro. Over 5,000 acres. Nice camp house with every amenity. PM me for more information, right off I-95

Boarhawg

dog clubs

toms creek mitchel church 229-2518074
cow house mj 904-669-8300
tarver bay gavin 386-496-9012
bamburge jack carter 229-559-5464
boggy bay
deep drain
mayday hunting peserve
west boundry
woodpecker
wolfbay allen 229-316-3470
all these clubs are east of statenville west of fargo all dog clubs and with prices going up all of them needs members this is just some of the numbers i have

southgabowhunter

Lamapdoshia hunting club in Brunswick. 20000 acres. Separate groups. Killed 85 deer and countless pigs this year. 50 or so members

RAC123

Liberty hunting Club, located in Fleming we have 7,000 acres, and are looking to add a couple of good members.