Fantasy Fishing 2024

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Well, we're 50 days out from the first blast off of the 2024 Bass Fantasy Fishing season. For those that have been here before join back in. For those that have not done this before, but would like to try to guess which of the BASS pros can out fish the others it's easy, FREE, generally fun and you can win some great prizes.. remember... IT'S FREE! Go to "bassmasterfantasy.com" and sign up, then if you want to join our group click on the "groups" tab and scroll down to GON, when prompted the pass word is Woodys (case sensitive). You'll find other public groups to join if you want to (our's is private). Then you can pick your team for each tourney. If you really want a challenge you can also pick teams for "Drain the Lake", but be careful ... you can only use any one pro "once" all year so pick your LM pros early in the year while they're in the south and save those SM pros for the northern swing. Good Luck Everyone!
Oh yeah, forgot to mention the prizes! Each tourney winner will receive a prize package worth over $4,000.00 and the end of the year grand prize package is worth over $20,000.00 + a trip to the 2025 Bassmaster's Classic.

Last edited:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I know it's still early to think about bass fish'n, but it's not too early to sign up for a chance a some nice prizes. We've got 4 waiting on more.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ll try it out. Picked a team. Now what I do?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
If you're happy with your team wait till the tourney, you can watch the weigh ins on bassmaster.com live every afternoon. Drain the Lakes is part of this also, once it opens up you can choose a team for it. Lots harder tho as you can only use a angler once all season.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
The "pudits" haven't made their picks yet, but the "Drain the Lake" is now open if any of Y'all want a bigger challenge.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Well, it's that time. Deadline is 6am Thursday, so for the 14 folks already signed up.. check your picks and make your last minute changes, for any that want to sign up... still a little time.
Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited:

toolmkr20

Is Zaldain and Martin not fishing today? I’d be sitting pretty decent but they’re both showing goose eggs.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Is Zaldain and Martin not fishing today? I’d be sitting pretty decent but they’re both showing goose eggs.
Nothing about them not fish'n, they could be out of cell service (AT&T is down all over the country) or sometimes pros like to "sand bag" and not send in reports so no one knows where they are. They also could be in the 3rd launch and haven't boated any fish yet.

Last edited:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Don't forget that you can watch the live weigh ins at bassmaster.com starting a 4pm eastern all 4 days. The time changes from tourney to tourney, so you need to check on it for each one.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
F.Y.I. : There is a quick turn around and the next tourney starts next Thursday, so make sure to keep a eye on it and get your picks in before then.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Rut ro raggy! I just looked at our team page and noticed that you and one other didn't actually pick a team for this one. :huh:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Rut ro raggy! I just looked at our team page and noticed that you and one other didn't actually pick a team for this one. :huh:
Told you I didn’t know what to do. Pm me the errors of my bass ways

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Told you I didn’t know what to do. Pm me the errors of my bass ways
It's all on me.. I should have checked earlier.. just didn't. We'll get Y'all pointed in the right direction.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Well, looks like we had a savant sneak in among us.. CrossingEyes17 is in the top 5% and still has 4 fishing this morning... CONGRATS! I'm at my usual .. just making the top 50% with only 2 making the cut. It never fails for me.. don't pick Steve Kennedy and he does good to great, pick Greg Hackney on a lake he "should" slam and his wheels fall off. But, it works just the opposite also... if I don't pick Hackney he's top 10.. pick Steve and his boat breaks down and ends up 100.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
If Y'all want to watch the fish'n live this morning (and tomorrow) they're on FS1 starting at 8am.

Latest posts