Fantasy Fishing 2022

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Classic time is here! Anyone going to Hartwell? Get your line ups in.

HermanMerman

Christie
Lester
Martin
New
Hamner

That’s my lineup which means none of them will catch a limit the entire tournament.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Here we go again. Check your line ups before tomorrow morning, had a change in mine last time I "thought" I had made only find out too late I hadn't.. it cost me big. Good Luck Everyone!

HermanMerman

Actually had a good Classic lineup… I think I ended up in the 95 percentile. I think I’ll go with this group this week:

Canterbury
Hackney
Livesay
Iaconelli
Kennedy

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Actually had a good Classic lineup… I think I ended up in the 95 percentile. I think I’ll go with this group this week:

Canterbury
Hackney
Livesay
Iaconelli
Kennedy

Yeah, IF I'd swapped Cobb out for Christie in like I "thought" I had, I'd really scored. And if a frog had wings....
I'm swing'n for the fences on this one:
John Cox
Patrick Walters
Gerald Swindle
Clark Wendlandt
Steve Kennedy
All big bass sight fishermen, IF the bass are on bed these will put them in the boat. If not, well I never count on my judgement being that good anyways.

waderjon

I have not really had the time to study up much and have just been making random picks to fill my roster. My numbers show it.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Day 3 postponed til Sunday due to sever weather: 30 mph gust, lightning, and hail this morning.
Edit: Not postponed... canceled. ALL 47 will have a shot at the title on Championship Sunday instead of finishing Mon.

RE EDIT: Davy Hite LIED yesterday! They WILL be fishing on Monday's top 10.

Last edited:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Talk about a downer of a day. For the first time since I've been doing this, I had all 5 of my picks make the cut for day 3. Now I've got 1 fish'n in the finals tomorrow. facepalm:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Time to have your picks in for Chickamauga. Hope the rain yesterday and today doesn't mess things up. Good luck everybody!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Here we go again! After a few weeks off it's time to get rosters set for Lake Fork by Thursday morning. Good Luck Everyone!

HermanMerman

Palaniuk
Zaldain
Kimura
Livesay
Kennedy

Currently sitting 95th percentile but that’s sure to drop….always does.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
My curse is still working, didn't pick Hackney or Kennedy and they're both doing good. Had I picked them they'd be in the tank.

HermanMerman

Ended up in the 99.75 percentile for the tournament, which put me ranked 91st. Probably will never pull that off again.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Ended up in the 99.75 percentile for the tournament, which put me ranked 91st. Probably will never pull that off again.
I was in 2nd after day 2, then my dark horse (1.3%) that was in 13th and fish'n the best I've ever seen him came down with tendonitis and dropped out before start of day 3. Then the wheels fell off and my only pick to make day 4 was Livesay who was picked by just under 70%. Ended up 6116th. Do'n better in Drain the Lake at 272nd over all, tho I was in 10th before day 3.

HermanMerman

I was in 2nd after day 2, then my dark horse (1.3%) that was in 13th and fish'n the best I've ever seen him came down with tendonitis and dropped out before start of day 3. Then the wheels fell off and my only pick to make day 4 was Livesay who was picked by just under 70%. Ended up 6116th. Do'n better in Drain the Lake at 272nd over all, tho I was in 10th before day 3.

I’ve never tried Drain the Lake… don’t know why. I swapped someone for Kenta Kimura at the last minute but I can’t remember who it was. I wish you could go back and see the groups after the tournament starts.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I’ve never tried Drain the Lake… don’t know why. I swapped someone for Kenta Kimura at the last minute but I can’t remember who it was. I wish you could go back and see the groups after the tournament starts.
Being someone with lots of time I keep charts of all my picks and changes and pundit picks for all four days to see how bad I messed up. facepalm:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
It's that time! Get your picks in, the tourney at Pickwick blast off tomorrow morning.

HermanMerman

Swindle
Christie
Martin
Sumrall
Atkins

Sitting in the 95th percentile after day 1, but Swindle killed me.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Wakey, wakey! After all this time off, it's finally that time again. Just a few days left to make sure you've got your picks where you want them. Good luck everybody!

Latest posts