For all you none cat believers

j_seph

I went and got the film out of my game camera today, I got one picture of him. Now what should I do:hair:

Last edited:

Lostoutlaw

Shoot him then get him mounted :huh: member of the big Cats Club:cheers:

stev

Banned
j_seph said:
I went and got the film out of my game camera today, I got one picture of him. Now what should I do:hair:
Lets see some more is that here in ga.

Razorback

As soon as I get my new fangled digital camera's film devloped I'll post pictures of the Black Panther I saw in Hancock County this past weekend.;)

Razor

j_seph

That was the only one I got

I think he/she has been eating my corn:biggrin3:

stev

Banned
Razorback said:
As soon as I get my new fangled digital camera's film devloped I'll post pictures of the Black Panther I saw in Hancock County this past weekend.;)

Razor
We too have a black cat in our hancock club off linton rd near sandersville.Seen it last turkey season.

discounthunter

mind posting the specs to the pic?type of camera,time of day,film/digital,ect.thats a good photo even better to come off of a trail cam.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
I had one cross the road in front of me in Heard county while I was stopped on the side of the road marking a way point on my GPS NO WAY I WAS MISTAKEN it was too close to be something else-- too dry for tracks-- I looked hard----- they are here keep that camera loaded---- eddy sorry I missed the hog hunt eddy:(

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I call **. That ain't like a pic I have ever seen off a trailcam.

anim_bs2.gif

T

j_seph

Throwback

ding...ding...ding...ding...ding...ding...ding...ding...ding
You won it you are the official ** detector.

Just trying to shake some chains guys, don't get all elmoed at me:yawn:

I thought someone would have called it by now when I stated
I think he/she has been eating my corn
Forgive me I had a hard day at work:pop:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
J_Seph,

You do realize some will still believe you, don't you! Like as in "DNR paid you some hush money and bought the pic".
HAHAH!!

T

FX Jenkins

Thanks Marty Stouffer

huntone

Believe it or not, they have been seen as far north as Oconee Cnty and in the outer Atlanta vicinity. They don't usually leave a track, unless very damp ground. Don't shoot, you could loose your hunting privileges.

big john h

Are we arguing that large cats exist or that they are black? I am a fisherman and have never hunted but I saw what I call a Mountain Lion (fawn colored) and what some would call a Florida Panther all the way up at Lake Burton. I was sitting in the den and I looked out back and it was walking up the mountain. It was very strange. I would hazard a guees that it weighed 100 lbs. It was not a bobcat.

jcarter

Banned
big john h said:
Are we arguing that large cats exist or that they are black? I am a fisherman and have never hunted but I saw what I call a Mountain Lion (fawn colored) and what some would call a Florida Panther all the way up at Lake Burton. I was sitting in the den and I looked out back and it was walking up the mountain. It was very strange. I would hazard a guees that it weighed 100 lbs. It was not a bobcat.
were you sitting in the cats den or yours ?